The Helmet

POV: 3rd

Hermits: Grian, Scar, Xisuma

Triggers: None

Story type: Fanfic

Grian flew through the sky around Boatem. It was quiet, aside from the flaps of Grian's wings. He looked around, looking for something to do, before he decided he would go talk to Scar. Grian dove toward the boat, wings folded tight against his back.

"Sca-" Grian almost called, before he decided he would go scare his friend instead. He crept inside the house-boat, and heard Scar walking around, humming to himself.

Scar peered into a chest, digging around. When he closed it, he saw Grian's smiling face before him.

"Hi Scar!" Grian grinned.

"AH!!!" Scar jumped, and Grian giggled. 

"Whatcha doin' Scar?" Grian smiled, sitting down on one of the chests.

"Just sorting some stuff..." Scar looked toward his chest monster, "Wait, what are you doing here anyway???"

"I dunno I'm just bored," Grian shrugged, as Scar continued sorting while talking to Grian.

"Grian... What do you think is under Xisuma's helmet?" Scar asked. Scar watched as a smile began to grow on his face.

"Well, Scar, why don't we find out?" Grian grabbed Scar by the wrist and spread his wings, flying out of the boat.

"GRIAN!" Scar yelped, "MY ELYTRA IS OFFFFFFF!!!!"

Grian either didn't hear Scar, or just chose to ignore him. They flew off into the distance, searching for Xisuma.

Grian soared through the sky, fingers clenched around Scar's wrist. He spotted X walking along a path, and landed silently behind a tree.

"Grian!!! You can't-" Scar began, but Grian quickly pressed his fingers to his lips and crept toward X.

Grian was about to grab X's helmet before the taller hermit whipped around and stared him dead in the eyes, glaring. Or at least what Grian could assume was a glare.

Grian chuckled nervously as X began to speak. "Good to see you here Grian..." X didn't move.

Grian smiled slightly. "Hi... X..." Grian began to step backwards, when Scar yanked him by the wrist and began running.

Grian was stunned. Time seemed to slow down but Grian began hearing Scar yell "FLY! FLY!!!" As Grian spread his wings and soared into the sky.

I wrote part of this on my phone, so that's why it's wonky. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I need suggestions pls!