Chapter 5: Freaksion in His Genes (Jeans)

“I’ll be leaving soon. Do this one thing for me.” “Absolutely, NOT.” “Don’t you love me?” “Of course, I (do, you) know I do” “And don’t you love him?” “I- Eye- I-” “Come on! I designed it yah neo” “And it’s beautiful. Extremely flattering. I can’t- this- Taee!” “Yah neo, I was thinking about you when I made it.” “That means so much to me butt I can’t wear a deep V neck cut to NamJoon’s house.” “Butt it’s RED too!” “My point exactly!” you exclaim.
               Jin interrupts, “Taehyung! She is not wearing that to a boy’s house.” Taehyung is holding up a dress he’s designed just for you, A Red tight-fit dress with a deep V neck cut. Tae interjects, “Remember when I said you can wear a red dress for the second date! I wasn’t joking!” “Clearly, I can see that now!” you reply. “No way man, my baby sister will not wear that.” “No, I love you Jinnie butt I can wear what I want, when I want and where I want.” “Aww sure you can. Tae she is not wearing it, taeke it away.” He throws his hands up, screams, “Burn It Up” “Set everything on fire even the bow.” “Wow!” “Wow!” y’all laugh. Tae says, “It’s okay just live because we’re still young. Who (do you) think you are to say otherwise?” “I’m Her older brother!” He’s so hot when he’s angry. “I’m only human!” you reply. Jin sees you and softens, “I’m sorry. I’ve lost it, I’m like a crazy guy. Live however you want, it’s your life anyway.” You are touched and reply, “I’ll forgive you.” Tae pulls y’all in for a hug saying, “All you with a lot of fear, come here.”
              “I guess I’ll be in blue jeans forever.” So, you wear your favourite black top with a cute pair of jeans. Jin sees you and says, “She’s too pretty Taehyung, this handsome girl is not going anyway.” TaeTae replies, “I’m driving Her there.” He turns to you, “Don’t worry, he’s just being possessive.” “I’m Not.” “Isn’t NamJoon your buddy now?” “So?” “Come on, you obviously trust him.”
               “Okay but let me drive her there at least.” “Promise me you won’t stalk them, sit in between them idoly or any other something you can come up with.” “I don’t care, I’m even proud of it. Point fingers at me, but I don’t care at all. Whatever the reason for your criticism is, I know what I AM. I’m like Her Brother.” Tae laughs, “Keep on chit-chatting, saying this and that, She’s free.”
              You calm Jin down, “Jinnie Hyeong-nim, you’re my superhero, my Anpanman. Butt I can’t afford to be confused. I do my thang. I love NamJoon. I’m facing a new me again today, it’s all me anyway. So instead of worrying, I’m just gonna Run. I’m so fine wherever I go, even if it taekes a while for you to understand sometimes. It’s okay, I’m in Love with NamJoon. I’m happy in those moments I spend with him.” “Okay, fine. Whenever you want to leave, I’ll come racing to pick you up. Just remember, you are great back and front. You are great from head to toe. Even your walk is perfect. Also don’t wear see-through clothes.” Jin’s smiles as his worries subside, “I’m proud of you and I love you.” “I love you too.”
              Jin drives you and TaeTae is in the backseat keeping an Eye On things. Jin hugs you, “Ugh! Have fun! I’ll pick you up in a couple hours.” “NamJoon’s promised to drive me home remember.” “Oh! Okay, if he’s late…” Kim Taehyung taekes Jin’s hand and holds it to his heart. He caresses his hair and lightly kisses his cheeks. Jin blushes and then says, “Group hug, come here!” They bid you goodbye with Tae practically restraining Jin butt in the most adorable manner.
              You ring the bell. You expect NamJoon butt are instead greeted by the butler, “Welcome to Kim NamJoon Manor, Ms. Meghna Mizuki. Follow me to the parlour. Mr. NamJoon is in his study and will be with you shortly.” You wait in the cosy drawing room, it’s got plush sofas, a big screen, a warm fireplace and is filled with love. “A heaven in London!” Jungkook says startling you. “Hello Jungkook! How are you?” “I’m fine and how are you miss?” “I’m well.” “Mr. NamJoon is excited to meet you, a little nervous too!” he winks.
              Kim NamJoon enters in a black shirt and jeans. Jungkook’s in awe and asks, “You both are wearing matching clothes. It’s amazing I want a g- sorry friend like that. Wow! Did you plan this Sir?” Kim NamJoon smiles politely and nods. Jungkook departs gleefully.
              You burst into a fit of laughter with NamJoon. “Perfect icebreaker!” he says as he Runs his hand through his blonde hair. “Hi!” “Hey!” “How you doin’?” You giggle. “Sorry! I watched a lot of F.R.I.E.N.D.S growing up.” “Yeah, your impression is excellent.” “Would you like to have dinner with me, the cook has prepared something special.” “I would love to.” He makes you feel special. He taekes your hand and leads you to the grand dining room. The walls are off-white and rich curtains hang on French windows that open into the garden. There’s even intricate carving and designs on the taeble. The chef prepared Rice paper Tteokbokki with Rainbow Jeon.
              “Let’s watch the movie!” “ABSolutely!” NamJoon gets some Buttery popcorn for you. The movie’s turned ON, he dims the lights and sits down right next to you. He puts his arm over your shoulder. You can smell his cologne- ‘English Blazer!’ It’s absolutely delightful. His moves are smooth like Butter and you cuddle on the comfy couch.
              He gazes into your eyes as he pulls you closer. You whisper in his ear, “You’re smooth like Butter, like a criminal undercover!”  He smiles, “Yeah, I’m Gon' pop like trouble breaking into your heart like that.” “Ooh!” you reply. He adds, “Cool shade, stunner, yeah, I owe it all to my mother.” You blush, “You’re Hot like summer.” “Am I making you sweat like that?” he says winking at you. He continues, “You melt my heart into two. You got that superstar glow! I’m High like the Mizuki. I’m High On Meghna Mizuki!” You rock with him, against him… He’s got that heat.
              He mutters under his breath, “Let me show you 'cause talk is cheap.” He sweeps you like a robber, he pulls you in like no other, a mere side step and you are On his lap. You adjust right-left and you feel his heartbeat. He says, “Your hands are cold like Ice on your wrist! Yah neo, I’m a n-ice guy…” He interlaces his fingers with yours, placing them against his chest lightly kissing them, making you fall like that. You say gaze into his eyes and see what he sees.

NamJoon’s POV:
              She’s so beautiful, she’s got it bad! I'm that nice guy. She’s got that right body and that right mind. She’s just Rolling up to party, got the right vibe. She’s Smooth like butter, I love us…
              I don’t want Her to think I’m just a fresh boy, just a player who gets moving when the bass low. I Love Her, I just wanna pull up and we lay low. We’ve got our love right behind us when we say so. Yah neo, we don't stop. She’ll be like, “Oh My God!” I’m gon' make you rock and you say “Yeah!” I’m gon' make you bounce and you say “Yeah!” Hotter? Sweeter! Cooler? Butter! Let it roll!

Back to you:
              He turns the movie off. He pulls you for an impassioned kiss… His reverent lips press against yours firmly. His lips part slightly for a more wet kiss and you can’t help butt be infatuated. Yah neo, he‘s perfect from the front, perfect from the back. You stare intensely.

NamJoon’s POV:
              It’s War of my hormones. I can’t taeke it. My testosterone goes up heavily whenever I think of you. I'm crazy, crazy these days, cough, cough. Girls, you make me cough, your clothes, they’re see-through, see-through. Thank You! You make me see everything clear, I don’t need to pay for LASIK. I’m in panic, I’m your biggest fan and I’ll be a man of you, you, you, you babe.
              “I know you are perfect. In front of you, I don't even know where to look. I want to get closer to you but you are just too beautiful. Oh! I can’t handle this. You look perfect in every direction, from head to toe, perfect, perfect.”
               She whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine, “Hello, Hello!” “What?” “Tell me what you want right now?” I reply with all the courage I can muster, “No way, not only for once or twice. I’m not interested in that short time period relationship. You are the best but you are not mine… What I’m really wishing for is, Just you, Just you! If you’re ok, I’m ok! Will you be my girlfriend?”
              “Yes!” she said sincerely, that touched my heart. After conquering at a fight with my hormone I managed to reply, “I studied you and found out you were against the rules, foul. If the standards for beauty can be compared with the depth of the sea, you are the deep sea. You are the beautiful cultural heritage and should be conserved by government. I learn body Architecture 101 from you.”
              She blushes severely, I ease the tension the only way I know how I pull her in for a Fervent French kiss. She slips her hand under shirt, I lift it up further into my shirt until I can feel her against my heart. She’s still on my lap and we’re making out. She runs her hands up and down my torso involuntarily. I shudder butt I have to admit it feels nice. I feel the friction in my jeans. Once again, I’m in War of Hormones. Because of who? Because of I’m just a Namja? No, Because of Meghna Mizuki…
              Meghna Mizuki! It’s madness. It excites me every day. I keep my place in front of my computer every night because she is luring me. From her head, body, waist, legs to where I cannot really say… Just Freaksion In My Jeans.
               She steers me a little harder. This is inevitable, I love us. We are the only true lovers. Because None of this is a coincidence. Because we're the two who found our destiny. Date Night Alone.