•|Chapter Five|•

"I'm so glad you could join us Yoongi, it's been a while since we seen you, let alone done something as a group." Mina smiled.

I nodded and drank some of the water.

"Usually it's just Seo-Hyeon, anyways what have you been up to, you're always so busy." She said grabbing her menu and looking over it briefly.

"Um, just work in the studio and sleeping I guess."

"Anything new?" She asked.

"Um I have a trainee that Im mentoring right now, all the guys do, so that's another thing I been busy with." I drank the water all though I wished it was an ice coffee with how fatigued I feel.

"Really Yoongi? That's cool are you nice to him?" Seo-Hyeon asked.

I hadn't really seen her smile let alone in a good mood when asking a question in a while now so it was a bit off to me.

Before I could say anything the waiter came by.

"What can I start you all off with?" He said with a customer service smile.

Everyone started ordering and forgot what they were asking me about so I just moved on.

-An hour passes-

"So what else have you been doing Mina?" Seo-Hyeon asked.

"Well me and Lee have been taking couples cooking classes so it's been lots of fun." She looked over at her boyfriend Lee and he nodded in agreement. "What about you two? Have you guys been doing fun couple stuff?"Mina took a sip of her lemonade.

It was kinda an awkward silence as me and Seo-Hyeon thought about what been doing.

We haven't really done anything together minus arguing and eating in silence.

"Um not really, Yoongi has been really busy lately with music and I'm always tired after the shows we don't really have much time to do fun stuff like you Mina." She said sheepishly.

"Oh that's sucks. Yoongi you should take a break soon and maybe we can do more of this brunches and actually we are going to the cooking class again next week, you should join us!" She said excitedly.

"We would love too, right Yoongi?" Seo-Hyeon looked at me.

My phone buzzed and I checked to see and it was Namjoon.

Namjoon:
Hyung are you coming in? Y/n has been here waiting for almost 2 hours for you to come.

Yoongi:
On my way.

"Uh yeah sure- listen I got to go I forgot I was supposed to mentor my trainee and I'm an hour later to be there." I said while grabbing my things. I opened my wallet and grabbed one of my cards.

"Here Seo-Hyeon so that you can pay for the meal afterwards." I handed her the card but she didn't looked at me.

I walked out and was on a bus to get to the building faster and I checked my phone again.

Seo-Hyeon:
Did you really have to leave like that.
I'm sure he would have been fine for another half hour especially since the other guys are there with trainees.

Yoongi:
Seo, it's part of my job if I didn't have to come in I wouldn't. I'm already going to be more than half an hour late

Seo-Hyeon:
Fine whatever.
Go to your little trainee who's obviously more important than your girlfriend.