•|Chapter Three|•

There I was...

Standing in front of Min Yoongi aka Suga...

"Hi I'm (Y/n)" I introduced myself and bowed.

"Hi. Come in" he said tiredly and his voice raspy.

I stepped inside his music studio, and wow.

He sat down in his chair and i sat down in one besides him.

"Okay so you want to be what?" He asked blankly as he had his hands folded on his lap slightly turning side to side in his chair.

"Um- I want to be a rapper but I also I really want to produce music..." I said shyly.

He stared me and I could feel his dark tear shape eyes just watch me.

He didn't say anything and just turned his chair slightly.

"Why?" He said randomly catching me off guard.

"Hm? What do you-"

"Why. Why do you want to be a rapper?" He said slightly louder, Staring at his screens that were in front of him.

"I loved music and rap and yeah I can't sing but  rap is something I love so I want to write my one and produce my own music and make a name for myself." I said looking at him but him not making eye contact with me.

"Hm." Was his response as he looked around the room before he turned his head and looked at me.

I just looked down at my hands and waited for him to say something.

I turn my head and find this pale man sleeping.

The hell?

"Suga?" I say not knowing if I should call him Min or Yoongi or something.

I didn't get a response and I was about to wake him up but he grabs my hand quickly and looking me in the eyes with a serious look.

"Lesson one. Don't ever wake me up. I'll wake up when I want to, and during that time I'm sleeping you should be able to figure out what to do, without having me have to give you instructions, Got that?" He started me down with his dark brown eyes.

"But- how am I supposed-"

"You want to be a rapper don't you?" He said with his slightly raspy voice and his tired eyes still watching me.

"Y-yes."

"Then work for it. You can't get anywhere if you don't work for what you want." He finally let go of my wrist and leaned back in his chair.

"Okay..." I said.

He looked at me before opening his desk drawer and pulled out multiple notebooks.
He stood up to get them all and dropped all the notebooks on my lap and wondered around the room before opening and new notebook and basically threw it at me.

He looked at his pen holder and grabbed a random pen and tossed it at me.

"There. Those notebooks have all the writing of all the songs I have written along with the other members and others who had help but mostly my writing. Look at every song and write a song. You have tomorrow to get this done." He said leaning back in his chair

"I know what I just said but it's annoying having a girl here doing nothing and not working so there's an assignment for you."

"Um Thanks? But how am I supposed to read all these songs 97? Songs and then come up with a song less than 24 hours?" I stared at him

"It's called working and I suggested you get to it now before you run out of time." He said closing his eyes and leaning back in his chair

"..Fine." I said opening the first notebook

•|Yoongi's POV|•

Shes finally working and hopefully I can get some sleep...

*Bing*

Seo-Hyeon:
We should talk.