•|Chapter Seven|•

"Whats up?" I asked seeing Seo looked a bit off.

"Its nothing, its just weird for you wanting to meet up for lunch..." she said drinking her tea she ordered.

I didn't say anything.

Waited for our order which felt like forever.

"I'm going to go on a girls trip but I'll be back for the dinner." Seo said stirring her tea.

"When are you leaving?" I looked at her, not really surprised she was suddenly leaving for a trip.

"Tomorrow night, and I'll be back Sunday afternoon." She looked at her nails "maybe after this I'll get my nails done before I leave."

"I kinda wish you told me sooner."

"Well we were thinking about the trip for a while it's just none of us had actually had an opportunity to go but we realized we were all free to go just yesterday." Seo had the habit of just spontaneously going on vacation but I was a bit upset she was leaving.

"Where are you going?"

"To Busan, we are gonna go to the beach and stay the nights at this vacation house Ji-yoos family owns."

Before we could talk more the waiter came to us with our food.

Thanking him, we got our food and began eating with not much conversation.

"So how's mentoring?" Seo asked after taking a bite out of her salad.

"It's fine." I took a sip out of my coffee not really expecting much from this conversation.

"I thought you would have a more interesting answer, I mean you came home at 1am last night." She said coldly.

"It's not as exciting as you think Seo." I looked up at her, she was just looking down at her food.

"We were finishing the song she was working on and then when we were done it was around mid 12." I said sipping my coffee.

"So then why did a less than 10 minute car ride, take almost more than half an hour?"

"I had to drop her off and she didn't live to far."

She didn't say anything else and we kept eating.

To be honest I didn't really feel like eating but I was already there.

I took a sip of my drink when I saw you at the door of the restaurant with the other trainees.

Great.

I hoped you didn't see me because I just don't feel like talking right now.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you I wasn't going to be home early."

"...it's fine I don't care." Seo looked at her phone.

I looked at the time and I should get back soon and honestly I don't feel like staying longer.

"I have to get going soon Seo. I'll see you after work." I said getting up and leaving my card with her to pay for lunch.

"Okay." Is all I got from her.

I walked up to the doors and you were standing close, waiting for a table.

I didn't say anything to you. I just kept walking.

I just wanted to get back to work.

.

.