EPILOGUE

2 years later:

The wedding hall was filled with family and friends of the bride and groom. It was a pleasant atmosphere.

''Yeonjun get me another piece of cake please.'' Yeonhwa who was six months pregnant requested her husband who was of course in charge of taking care of cravings. ''Babe you already had three.'' Yeonjun sternly replied. ''Just one more.'' Yeonhwa replied giving him the puppy eyes. ''It's not good to eat that much sweets Yeonhwa!''

''I can't control my cravings.''

''But you need to look after yourself for the baby.''

''I am doing that, this is why I want some cake...the baby wants it.''

''Yeonhwa-''

''Alright stop it guys, at least don't do this today'' Soobin interrupted who was witnessing the lover'squarrel all this time. ''Yeonjun is right Yeonhwa, you don't want to get diabetes do you?'' Sohee spoke who was now Soobin's wife as the two got married one year ago. She was also Yeonhwa's doctor, a gynecologist. ''But the baby wants it!'' Yeonhwa sighed. ''Alright, this is going to be the last one.'' Sohee replied shaking her head. ''Fine.'' Yeonjun said as he left to bring the cake again. ''Thank you!'' the pregnant lady chirped in excitement.

''The bride is throwing the bouquet. Hayun let's see who catches it.'' Heejin, Huening Kai's girlfriend said dragging Hayun with her. The bride Bo Young threw the bouquet backward. The groom Beomgyu, along with all the guests curiously watched the scene. Everyone cheered as Hayun caught it. She looked at Taehyun showing her eye smile and the said boy was looking at her with equal happiness. ''I thought Huening Kai and Heejin would be next but looks like Taehyun and Hayun are more impatient to get married.'' Yeonjun teased and all their friends joined.

''What do you say Hayun? Should we get married?'' Taehyun asked holding Hayun's hands. ''That's not how you propose for a marriage.'' Hayun replied rolling her eyes. ''Of course honey, it would be very special. I promise'' Taehyun replied with his charming smile.

+×+ THE END +×+