No Title Yet (pt4)

Story contains: swearing, abuse, rape, mentions of blood and suicide, self harm

Genie covered Maxies eyes, not wanting her to see anything. "Oh. My. God," she whispered.

There were a few pools of blood on the floor and one on the table, some splatters of blood on the wall, cabinits filled with whips, chains, one filled with knuckle dusters, a few whips with razors attached to it and knives, and many other things. Opposite a wardrobe, there was a smaller table, with a tray on it which contained scalpels, smaller knives and razors, and a whip lay beside it. "What's in the wardrobe?" Duck asked.

"Huh? Oh, there's nothing in it except for a couple of towels, but he mainly locks me in there as a punishment," Kay told him.

"Oh... at least he lets you out of it...?" he said, trying to lighten the mood.

"He only does that because he doesn't have anything else to take his anger out on, or when he needs a... thing done,"

"Thing?" Selly asked.

"It's to do with his... down below part,"

"With your mouth or...?"

"No, hands, well... except for that time..."

"Why is there a noose hanging there...?" Alf asked.

"...I've attempted a few times..."

"Oh... you wanna talk about that...?" Selly asked.

"Not really..."

"Alright, I won't force you to say anything you're uncomfortable with, shall we get cleaning?"

"I think I'll take Maxie upstairs," Genie said. "Anything I can give her?"

"There's a few colouring books in her room, or she can play on her tablet," Kay told her. Genie escorted Maxie back upstairs and they began to organise the room. Kay wandered over to the tray and picked up a razor. "Just one more, they won't notice," he repeatedly muttered to himself. He held the razor to his arm, but felt another arm go around his waist and something on his shoulder. He looked and saw Alf looking back at him.

"Give me the razor," he softly told him.

"H-how did you-"

"Kay, I heard you muttering, you're near where the razors are, and when you consider the fact that you have harmed yourself before and the fact that you have attempted suicide before, it doesn't take much else to know what you're thinking," he could feel his breath on his neck, making him slightly shiver. They turned so they were facing each other, and Alf stuck a hand out. "Come on, just hand it over," Kay sighed and gave it to him. He smiled softly at Kay, wrapped his arms around his neck and pressed their foreheads together.

"Ey lovebirds, will you two kiss already?!" Selly said. "You two clearly like each other, and yet you two are so oblivious to the other one liking you back!" They looked at each other, both blushing.

"M-may I?" Alf asked nervously.

"May you what?" Kay asked. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention,"

"May I kiss you?"

"You may," Kay responded. They kissed and Selly took a picture. They broke the kiss and Alf stared at his younger sister.

"I'm sending this picture to mum," she grinned.

"Wait, which one?" Alf asked, still holding Kay.

"Oh, bio mum, I still need to but non-bio mums' number in... and sent,"

"Selly, I can't decide whether to love you or hate you," he sighed.

"Oh, can you send me the picture as well?" Duck asked. "Infact, send it on the group chat, I'm sure Genie will appreciate it too,"