Disruption can lead to Destruction ( page 4 )

Hours before he picks you up

________________________________

"Hopefully, this will be different."

He utters to himself picking his head up after freely allowing the droplets of water to start their journey from his hair—to then down the drain of his marble sink bowl.

One hand grips the counter top in the bathroom, while the other reaches to rub the foggy glass mirror, exposing his reflection after a few gentle swipes. Now looking at the soul that dwells within himself, Cory repeats-

"Hopefully....This will be different."

He says it as if he commands it to be...as if it is set in Stone. The glare that he blazes into his mirroring image is very Stern, but encouraging. 

He lets out a small sigh, taking a step back in his wet slippers he slid into after his steamy shower—also being sure to throw a white towel over his moist head of hair while exiting the shower room.

________________________________
Date Night.
________________________________

You Laugh.

This causes him to give off a warm smile.

The place he chose for you two to dine and wine was breathtaking. Everything seemed to sparkle. You wondered if it was the place causing all the tricks, or him performing all the magic.

You feel as if you are dressed down for the occasion. So you ask the tall, dark man sitting across from you, always seeming to have his eyes on you,

"Hey um, do you think I look a little...casual..?"

He answers back with confidence.

"How could anything look casual on you when you're so beautiful."

You look down, trying to hide your little grin paired with a blush over your cheeks.

Ever since he picked you up, you've been giggling, and laughing with him. From the time he opened the car door for you, till the time he pulled out a chair for you to sit. Quite the Gentleman you remembered catching a glimpse of a few days before.

He made you feel like you were seen and heard this Night...You swooned at how electrifying he revealed himself to be....although very curious in the beginning he seemed, you placed your bets on him anyways.

And oh how you've gained your profits.

Even though he was quite comfortable around
you, he still has troubles working up the courage to let you know about the fortune he has embedded into his life. Allowing passion and faith to fuel not only a blessing...but also a curse.

But why? why does he feel such worry?

Now in the car after pulling off from the stamp you both made in time inside of the restaurant, He looks over his right shoulder, gazing at how beautiful slight slumber looks on you...feeling as if this moment has been captured and frozen in time, your beauty being to blame.

He says in his mind,

"Yes...This is why."

He begins to become warm and flutter, as he eyes every detail on the side of your face, oh how soft and plush it looked to the touch...your hair seemed to have shined under the light of the moon as some strands politely reacted to the cool wind breaking in through the cars window. Your lips poked, giving shape and character to your already perfectly placed features. Everything seemed to flow together and compliment you well. It's as if an Ancient Greek Artist painted and then blew the breath of life into you.

He did not want to disrupt this real and raw experience with you.

In the past, he has endured through many tough times where others used him for their own benefit. Being open and Breaking the news about his fame to new relationships has caused the worst to come out of past ex's and failed first dates. The more he grew, the smaller his circle became. It's highly expected but an extremely disappointing reality for many sucessful YouTuber's. Very much including himself into that pit of fate.

He turns his focus back onto the road. Continuing the goal to get you back home safely.

Knowing you're his last hope at Love.