What was that name...( page 2 )

The next day__________________________________

The next day
__________________________________

You: *brushing your teeth, daydreaming about the events that took place last night*

The trip to the store ended on an unexpected note. Your only goal was to pick up a pack of Oreos, but to your surprise, destiny decided that you were going to also pick up a number from a rather fine on the eyes Man. Since the encounter, you've learned that he seems to be very sweet, polite, decently tall gentleman.

He knows how to speak to a woman. You really appreciated the gentleness he projected towards you...Swooning you to a certain degree.

You: *spits out the toothpaste*

Sure, Men walk up to you all the time when you're out in the world just minding your own business. It never really bothered you though. You only saw it as a reminder of your beauty.

You: *gently wipes face with the wet rag*

But there was something different about this encounter.

You swipe your finger down to shut off the light inside the wash room. Hand now over your mouth as you yawn slightly while closing the door shut behind you. Your body moves, heading over to your small little workspace in your apartment, directly across from your bedroom. You pull out the chair and take the seat. Resting your right elbow on the desk, and placing your right hand on your cheek. Your eyes are now focused on your unbothered phone on the table, wondering if you should call him now or later on in the day.

You: *sighs* If I call now, he'll think i'm itching to talk to him...I definitely don't want to come off as clingy and crazy...

*places left pointer finger on chin, thinking carefully while slightly tapping*....I guess i'll call around 4:00pm-5:00pm.

You believed that-that time would be good enough.

You: *yawns again* I better start cleaning up around here while I wait.

Saying as you let out a soft sigh, following up with a soft crack of a smile showing on the corner of your pink lips, Turning your head towards the window to view the alluring Sun beginning to rise into the sky.

You: *letting out a soft hum in question*...Cory..was it...