chapter 11

Kyle approaches Adrian,Adrian turns around locking eyes with Kyle.Adrian's face is soft and sad as he looks at Kyle.Adrian places a comforting hand on Kyle's shoulder.

"I'm sorry that Amber dies today but it is our job to make sure she dies dies on time.That time is now."

Kyle glares at his brother.His eyes were raging blue flames.

"I'm sorry brother but I can't let her die."

                    Kyle  pulls out a small battered bag from his pocket.Kyle opens the bag and he gather some dust in his hand.He blows the dust into Adrian's face.Adrian is knocked unconscious.Kyle leaves Adrian on the floor as he takes off into the night.i look over and I see our car and the truck that caused the accident is speeding toward us.Kyle whispers words under his breath and time is stopped.Kyle gets into the car and he buckles my seat belt.

                    Kyle moves my head away from the window.Kyle wraps himself around me he whispers more words and a shield springs up around us.Kyle re starts time the cars collide.Kyle releases me his wings are coated with blood the wings spread preparing to fly.Kyle leaves and an ambulance is called.Paramedics try to save my parents but their already dead.Their souls separate from their bodies.Kyle whispers more words and the souls fly up into the sky on their way to heaven.

Kyle goes to Adrian.Kyle wakes up Adrian and they fly away from  the scene.they don't get far.More angels descend from the sky.They're muscled built and they wore roman battle armor.Adrian's expression is twisted into that of fear while Kyle's face remains calm.The angels capture Adrian and Kyle their taken to heaven.

I'm transported to a new place and time.I'm taken to heaven.The place is white and has clouds.The place is beautiful and peaceful.Adrian and Kyle guarded by the angels pass by me.I follow them into a white mansion.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

sorry its short but no one else is faning,commenting or voting.Any way enjoy the chapter.:)