chaper 21

My mouth twisted into a scowl as I realized something important.

"Me and Diane don't sound alike."

Diane's mouth twisted into a scowl.Diane took a deep breath and cleared her throat.I think she's gonna try to copy my voice .

"How's this Amber?."

My mouth hung agape.She sounds exactly like me.Diane grinned at me.

"Your voice and all the voices in the world came from heaven.So I could easily imitate it since well you know."

Xavier cleared his throat.We both turned to look at him.

"So Anny what's the plan?"

"Stop calling me that and I'm going to call out to Kyle and wait for him.Hopefully I get close enough to snatch the key..So Xavier I need you and Amber to hide somewhere.Xavier keep Amber safe.Don't try to help me I can't die but Amber can."

"Anny you can't d--"

"I can do this.Now go and hide!!!! "

Xavier grabbed my hand and he dragged me away.We hid behind trees that would allow us to see Diane clearly.Diane's voice rang out throughout the valley.

"Kyle I love you and I miss you.Adrian is nothing compared to you.Adrian was a mistake.kyle please come to me."

                         I glanced up to the sky and I saw a black dot and three gray dots.The dots landed in front of Diane.I stifled a gasp as I saw Kyle.His wings were completely black.The blood stains no longer visible.I looked behind Kyle and I saw Arianda wearing the same  dark green dress but  her wings were now gray as a pigeons wing.

                    On her sides were two girls that looked to be around 14.On Arrianda's right was a girl wearing a black dress that hung below her knees.She had brown eyes,black bangs across her forehead and straight waist length hair.On her back were gray wings.On Arianda's left was a girl wearing a blood red drees.She had brown eyes,oval shaped glasses,shoulder length crimped black hair,and gray wings on her back. Diane's eyes widened in surprise but then her eyes focused on the key attached to Kyle's waist.Kyle approached Diane he gathered her in his arms.

                       From this distance I could see that Diane is tugging at the key on Kyle's waist.Kyle jerks back suddnenly and the key is torn from Kyle's waist.His eyes blaze with anger.

"You are not my love!!!!! You are Diane Avery Capulet."

 The sisters behind Kyle hiss.Diane squares her shoulder and wrenches the wig off her head.She removes the contacts.Diane stares intently at her sisters.

"Sisters save your souls.Repent the evil before its too late before your wings become as black as ash."

"Never.We were tired of listening to you.Tired of you ruling heaven.Tired of not having power." 

They growled.Kyle picks up Diane by her shirt.

"Give me the key and tell me were my love is."

"Never." Diane spat.

Kyle throw her across the valley.Her back collided with a tree.The wound on her side had opened up.Kyle was next to her body in the blink of an eye.He stepped onto her back and Diane bit back a moan of pain.

"Tell me now."

"Fine just get off of me!!"

Kyle removed his foot.Diane stumbled to her feet.She was clutching her wrist.Diane grinned wickedly and removed her hand.The bracelet was gone from her wrist.It now lay crushed under Diane's foot.Diane's wings sprung from her back.

"Come and get me."

The sisters charged Diane and Kyle hung back  against a tree.The sisters clawed,punched,and pulled at each other.Diane flew up into the sky.

"I don't want to hurt or banish any of you."

Black dress transported behind Diane.So I'm guessing black dress is Iranny and red dress is Cynthia.Iranny grabbed Diane by her wings and slammed her against a tree.Her body slumped to the valley floor.I was about to spring out of my hiding place but Xavier held me back.

"There's a reason Anny rules heaven."

I looked back toward Diane and she stumbled to her feet.

"That's it now I'm pissed."

Armor began to grow on Diane's skin.The armor was silver and covered everything that was below her neck.Twin swords sprung from her hands.I look over at the sisters and they had sprouted black armor.Arianda wields a sword.Iranny wields a spear.Cynthia wields a war hammer.The girls charged at each other.