chapter 1

Hey I've Entered the watty awards 2011 so plz vote( I will be ur bestest friend in da world if u do)Anyway if yall have any sugestions for da cast post it here or send me a message i will pick and post it on my story the sugestions that match my characters.If ya want me to read ur story post it hear or message me i'd be happy to read it :)

-Diane_Night

 *********************************************************************************************************

                     White wings cloud my vision.The feathers entwine my jet black hair.The feathers are stained red with blood.I'm in a car my vision is blurry. My parents dead and unmoving in the front seats. There's blood dripping from my head.The wings spread preparing to fly.The souls of my parents separate from their bodies they smile and I scream.

                          I wake up and I glance around. I spot my alarm clock its 7:00 am. The nightmare plagues my dreams. My parents died a year ago but that dream is forever tormenting me. I lay back down and I fall asleep. There's banging on my door.I pull the covers over my head. The lights are turned on and my blanket is snatched from my hands. I squint my eyes and I see Priscilla.

"No child of my sister is missin the first day of their sophomore year."

"Priscilla."

"Hush up and get ready for school."

                          She leaves my room taking my blanket. A sigh escapes my lips as I get ready for school. I've been living with Priscilla since the accident but I will never get used to her southern drawl Nor will I ever get used to that nightmare. I rushed out the door hoping to leave behind the images associated with that dream.  I close my eyes and I picture happy moments from my childhood. I bump into a warm solid figure. I began to fall but a pale hand grabs my wrist.I  look up and my violet eyes meet warm blue ones.

"Thanks and sorry for bumping into you."

"Its okay."

His warm blue eyes stare at me intently. His eyes stop on the SV emblem on my shirt.

"Sacred Valley high school?"

I nod my head.

"Can you take me there?"

"Yes."

"Then lead the way."

                                 We walk side by side I watch him from the corner of my eye. He's blond and has a lean build. He's wearing the SV shirt which is light green and the dark green pants. I lead him to the front door. He opens the door for me. I glance down at my hand and I see the number 101.I  head to my room and he follows. I stop and turn to face him.

"You have room 101 too?"

"Yes."

"I didn't see you at the end of freshman year."

"I'm a transfer student."

"I'm Amber then."

"Kyle"

                                     We enter the classroom together. I scan the room and I see an exact copy of Kyle except with black hair leaning against a wall. He wore a black leather jacket. The Kyle copy looked over at us his eyes were blue flames. I glanced up at Kyle his eyes were warm and friendly.Mr.McCall enters the classroom and he assigns seats.I'm stuck between Kyle and the look alike.Role call is taken and the look a likes name is Adrian.Kyle shadowed my every move.Adrian shadowed Kyle's every move.I didn't have much friends since I spent my freshman year ignoring everything.I was too busy morning the death of my family.

                                        I silently observed Adrian and Kyle but I couldn't figure out why Adrian Showed Kyle open hostility.Adrian and Kyle have different last names but then again they could be cousins.We were heading to the gym but I tripped.I closed my eyes waiting for the fall that never came.Kyle and Adrian both had a hold of my wrists.Adrian released my wrist as if repulsed by my skin.Kyle kept a tight hold on my wrist as we walked to the cafeteria.

"Thanks for the save.You too Adrian."

                           Kyle smiled at me and my heart skipped a beat.I turned my attention to Adrian.He was still staring at Kyle with blue flames.At the end of the day Kyle walked me home.As we walked Adrian drove past us on a black motorcycle.Kyle dropped me off at my door and left.I dreamed that night but it wasn't the usual nightmare.

                             kyle stood in the middle of a valley.White wings attached to his back.He offered me his hand.I took his hand and in a flash his wings became drenched with blood.I looked down and my hand is stained with the red liquid.The bodies of my dead parents lay at our feet.I glance around and I see Adrian leaning against a tree.His face is grim.The valley plants die.The blood red feathers are scattered on the floor.                          

                         I scream myself awake.My heart is racing the pounding is loud in my ears.I get up from my bed my body feels like jello.I head toward my window hoping fresh air would clear my mind.I push the window open and I stick my head out.I look over at the street light and my heart tightens.I see Adrian leaning against the street light his blue flames staring straight at me.He gestures for me to come outside.I head outside wearing a faded dark purple t-shirt and black sweat pants.I don't know why I went outside but something told me I had to.I met up with him at the street light .He looks away from me as if repulsed by my existence.His voice rings out cold and uncaring.

"Stay away from Kyle.Don't believe anything he says.Stay away from me too."

Adrian walks away from me.I place my hand on his shoulder.Adrian flinches away from my touch.

"Why?"

                            Adrian walks away he gets on and shouts "You'll regret it!" over the roar of the motorcycle.He rides away.I head upstairs to my room.I fall asleep a new nightmare plagues my dreams.