Chapter 29

Amber's Pov

I stared in disbelief at Diane.I began to laugh.Diane frowns at me.

"Amber this isn't a joke."

I stop laughing.I look up at her and anger bubbles inside of me.

"You're telling me that after everything me and Adrian went through we still can't be together."

I slap Diane across the face.

"You selfish bitch.You have Xavier but no you want Adrian too."

Xavier moves in front of Diane but she pushes him aside.Diane slaps me and she grips my shoulders tight.

"Its the law Amber.The law clearly states that humans and angels are forbidden to be together.The angel would be blamed and be sentenced to an eternity in hell.Do you want Adrian to go to hell and live there for the rest of his life?"

Tears form in  my eyes and I frantically shake my head back and froth.

"Isn't there another way for us to be together?"

Diane shakes her head but Adrian speaks up.

"There is a way."

Diane's eyes widen in terror.She grips Adrian's shoulders.

"No Adrian.I won't allow it.Just come back to heaven with us."

"I can become human and live with Amber."

Adrian's blue flames return and their burning with determination.

"How can he become human?" I ask Diane.

She sighs heavily.She turns toward Adrian.

"You do realize it can't be reversed once it has been done."

"I know."

She looks at Xavier and points a finger at me.

"Restrain her."

Xavier grips my waist tightly.

"What are you doing?"Diane looks at me her eyes are sad.

"In order for an angel to become human he must lose his wings.The process is very painful."

Adrian's wings spring from his back.Diane's swords materialize in her hands.She begins cutting off Adrian's wings blood pours from the wounds.Adrian remains silent as she cuts.Once the wings have been severed Diane burns his wings til there nothing but ashes.Diane runs her hands along Adrian's back and the wound seal up.Xavier releases me and I run toward Adrian.There's a V shaped scar on his back.I cry but Adrian kisses me roughly on the mouth.we hug each other tighly.

Diane's Pov

They're the cutest couple in the world.

You mean mortal world.

I look over at Xavier and hes smirking at me.

"Don't go poking around in my thoughts."

"Okay Anny I won't."

"You know I have gotten used to that name."

Xavier gathers me in his arms.we lean in .........

"Hey love birds.Did ya forget about me?"

I look over Xavier's shoulder and I see Jocelyn.I extend my hand toward her and take way the back wings.

"See Jocelyn I kept my promise.Which reminds me we have to go back to heaven."

Xavier holds my hand as we approach Adrian and Amber.Adrian looks up at me and so does Amber.They get up from the valley floor.I hug Adrian and Amber goodbye.Amber hugs me tight and said I was the sister she never had.I hug Adrian and in his eyes I see that he is truly happy.Jocelyn,.Xavier,and me fly up into heaven.As soon as people see me they start cheering.From behind me someone places the crown on top of my head.I look behind me and tears of joy spring to my eyes its Jeb.He's alive and well.I'm rushed to the royal court and Im placed on top of my throne.On my left is Xavier and on my right is Jocelyn.Jeb explains to me that people saw the whole battle on the crystal ball.Jocelyn is welcomed back into heaven by her sisters.I announce my engagement to Xavier.Xavier and me go back to work.The thrones of my sisters are destroyed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THE END just kidding people I still have to write the epilogue or another chapter.The story ain't over yet.

-Dianeisatwilightgirl