𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

"Is she here yet?" Yui asks Akari, she walks around the bus station. "No, and please calm down. She's going to be fine. Ran dropped her off."

"She's with him during the whole Tokyo journey? Now I'm getting more nervous." Yui started biting her nails. Akari groans, "Please Yui. Relax."

"How am I supposed to relax? The moment she's with Ran, everything escalates so quickly,"

"Hey Yui, Akari!" They turn around and saw Hina. "Look at you, completely..fine." Yui embraced her. "How's the trip?"

"It was...not what I expected. But, can we talk about this at your place? I can't be seen looking like this." She pointed out the clothes Riri gave her. She's thankful tho, but she really need to change. "Aha, yes. Come on, hop in."

Flopping onto Yui's bed, Hina closed her eyes for a moment before she finally let go of some things that needed to be said. "First of all, I can officially confirm, my Dad is seeing someone."

They gasp. Akari threw the magazine she's reading. "What happened? Did he saw you?" She shook her head, "No."

"But tell me honestly, Yui and Akari. Why do you have to cover up everything? You guys kept it hidden from me and on that part I feel awful." Hina eyed the two. "It's like, you only think of me as a scaredy cat. Instead of telling the truth, you hide concealed it. Just...why?"

"Hina, we've been meaning to tell you this. But, at the time, you were so strangled with what's going on. It was hard for both of us to look at you suffering. It's the least we can do with this matter," Yui stated.

"You guys know what? I told myself I won't cry once I left Tokyo. I promised myself I won't cry when I'm back here in Kyoto. But..why is this so so hard, my eyes are swollen, my mind is just going through deep thoughts. I can't stop thinking about my Mom and how will I tell her about this."

"I'm so sorry Hina." Yui apologizes, "It's the same word. I know, but we are everything I can,"

"No, you don't have to. If you're really doing everything you both possibly can. You should've told me about this in the first place, rather than making me look dumb." Hina huffs, "But it doesn't matter now, I've seen and heard enough. When I'm home I'm going to tell Mom about this."

"Hina..." Akari approached her. Sitting beside her and held onto her shoulder, "We're here for you, no matter what." Yui felt a slight stab on her chest. She's right, "Sorry, Hina. I didn't realize things will go this way."

"It's alright, those words were just out of my emotion right now, I just hope this will be the last.....mess I'm going to fix. I won't be able to stand for another, I just can't."

Yui assures her. "It's definitely going to be the last.."

あなたに会うために。
Anata ni au tame ni.
To meet you.