𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

He's back he's back he's back. It's in my head. Excitement filled my body as I'm finally getting to see him though I keep my composure as its finest. As I don't want to be seen as hyped-already falling so hard over to Takahashi Ran.

"He's not responding?" Yui looks over my locked phone. I shake my head, "He's probably busy catching up with his friends. I think I made a bad move earlier."

"No, it's fine. It's like one of the things you should do because you guys have been talking for the past weeks. For others things would escalate quickly, you know, don't torment yourself."  Yui chewed the straw of her carton milk.

"...She's right, I mean. You and Ran talked very often, at least he should tell you he's back here. I wonder why." Akari rest her back on the railing.

We were on the school grounds, watching the sunset. I sighed, "I will wait for his...texts or calls. Maybe he needs rest."

"Hey, guys!" Aimi's voice was so loud and it all made us turn our heads in unison. She waved her hands. "Oh, goodness.. she even brought Y-yuki."

I turn to look away and stare at the two. Yui and Akari. "Geez, it's fine.. Again, don't get too driven by your emotions."

"H-hello." I greeted the approaching couple. Yuki smiled like all those things from the past doesn't make him feel something. It's a good thing but I was at least expecting him to say.. 'Oh, look I met Aimi, thanks for the memories.'. 

"Hey, it's been a while. Yui, Akari.." Yuki paused while staring at me, "..Hina."

Akari noticed how it gets a little bit awkward. Aimi looked suspicious but she shrug it off by clinging onto Yuki's arm. "We're walking home and we just happen to see you guys here. By the way, aren't you guys going home? It's getting late."

"Ah, we're just..taking a little rest here. It's one of the things we love to do. We tried to look for you earlier but we don't know where you went." Yui stated.

"Guys, don't bother. I'm all good. I usually go home early but now, that I have him with me..I'd stay out late, heh."

"Ah, I see.." I chuckled. Yuki kept his gaze towards me, "Aren't you going to meet Ranta? He has arrived, if you're not aware."

I must admit, that caught me off guard, "Yes.. I'm aware, but I also don't know if we're going to meet today." I answered abruptly.

"Right." Aimi cut us off. "So, see you when I see you." She added before they left.

As soon as they vanish from our sight. Yui being herself, stood up with her fist clenched. "What's up with him? He doesn't even talk to you as soon as he arrived. It's not like you're asking for something..but at least, talk to you?"

I calmed her down. "Hey, it's alright. he's probably busy."

"No, have you seen Yuki finally hanging out with Aimi? He's all dressed up like he's never gone through intensive training. Ran should be doing the same. I suggest you should go to the gym and talk to him."

"Like, Now?"

"Yes. Don't get so worked up and figure something out. Yuki is with Aimi and you should be with Ran even if he's always at my hit point."

Yui made me stood up, she dust off my skirt and adjusted my blouse. She took away my hair clamp and ruffle my growing curtain bangs. "Why the heck you always look good with your hair is messy?" Yui hyped me up before she pushed me away.

"Check on him, huh. We'll be waiting in the bus stop if it took you guys long.."

Akari clasps her hands. "Our dear Yui is really out there doing the God's work. I'm so happy that I'm friends with you."

Gulping. I had no other choice. It's also the matter of time that I have to see him. I mean, it's not going to kill the both of us if we talked, right?