𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

"Yeah, this is so cool. That's why I dressed up. You know, I told my sister that she should dress up because you never know you will encounter your classmates, friends or boy-" Haruto was cut off when he received a smack on the head by his sister. "..friend,"

He turn to look at Hina then he looked over to the guy beside her, Ran.

"Eh? What the heck is wrong with you?" Haruto exclaimed as he tries not to get embarrassed in front of his friends. Meanwhile, his friends couldn't care less. All of them paid attention to the famous Takahashi Ran, the moment he appeared. You can hear the two girls squealing at the back. They choose to ignore it.

"Where have you been? I was so worried that somebody took you or-"

Haruto exhaled, placing his hand on his waist. "Hey, I should be the one to worry. You just suddenly disappeared and now you..and you, with a guy, really?"

Haruto just simply can't make any proper sentences. He can't even make an eye contact to Ran, he was intimidated. "..Just so you know, I've known you and I've been keeping an eye on you for a long time."

Ran chortled. "I suggest you should apologize to your sister. We've searched for an hour and even looked through the security. Luckily, they didn't make a huge deal out of it as one if them assured they haven't seen a kid looking a little bit lost."

Haruto's friends burst into laughter. "He just called you a kid, aha. It's true though," He nudges them. "Oi, don't act as if you aren't one as well. Anyways, back to you. Takahashi Ran..why are you with my sister all of a sudden?"

"Yeah, why are you with him all of a sudden?" The girls at the back choruses. "Shh."

Hina awkwardly put up a smile. "It's because you g-got lost. I had to ask someone since I'm not familiar with this place.."

"What about you?" They landed their gaze on Ran. "Me?"

Ran cleared his throat,"I was with Akari, but she left for some reason but don't get me wrong, Akari and I are just friends..There's nothing going on and yes, I happen to be familiar in this mall. Glad I could help Hina out."

Haruto nods as he look over to his friends. "Got anything else to say?" He glared at his girl friends. They shook their heads, "..Nothing at all, I think we have to leave the three of you, it's a bomber that you have to third wheel at them. Such a good looking couple.."

"NO, we are not a couple. Haruto, we're going home after we buy some things.." Hina bluntly responded. Ran wasn't even surprised that she'd act like this, knowing that she has changed but not completely though. Hina tends to ignore Ran for the mean time but deep inside — she knew what she'll do, and when this will end. It's just that she's not ready yet, for all this.

"At least let me tag along? Plus, Haruto and I weren't that close before. I've only seen him maybe once or twice in school, please?"

*What did I do from my previous life and I was able to summon a guy like him?..* Hina stared at him, observing his really appealing face. Haruto snapped a finger in front. "Hey, are we going with him or not?"

"Alright." Hina answered. Ran looked away to smile. He was happy. "I might as well take the both of you home. By the way, Haruto are you really into comic books? If I'm not mistaken your sister told me about your huge interest to it.."

To which Himari Hina completely opposed, "No, don't bring that up with him. This is the only time I'm letting you with us, Ran. Just so you know."

Haruto's eyes sparkled, then he suddenly locked arms with him. "Hai, Onii-san. I will gladly take you to my favorite place. But can we go back to buy the shoes I wanted?"

Older brother: お兄さん (Oniisan)