Introduction

Hey guys! Its me, Finny. Me and my friends decided to start a story, where we each write a chapter from our  own POV each week on spesific days. So, Im sorry for any spelling errors, as some of us arent the best spellers, or have the best grammar. I will try and proofread everyones chapters before they publish them. Without further ado, here are the main characters descriptions of their character. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! My name is Mira Midnight! I'm 16 years old. I have lime green just-below-the-shoulders hair, light blue eyes and a height of 5'2" and a half! I usually wear green or black clothes with either combat boots or converse. I'm in a band called PHROZENFIRE!! I'm the guitarist and band leader, although Finny can sometimes take over when the rest of us are too crazy. My band members, and best friends, are Rockel Golden the singer, Tessa Turquoise the bassist, and Finny Frost the drummer. We all stay in a hotel. Me and Finn always mess around cosplaying, although, we do watch movies and anime time to time. Me Tess also try to silently practice together. Anyway, I need to practice, so later! C:

Hey there pals. My name is Rockel Golden. I have black hair that's dip dyed two colors purple and pink. I am 5 foot, not very tall. I am Spanish, but my band mates say I am Mexican, but it’s alright 'cause they joke around a lot. I am in a band called "PhrozenFire." I am the lead singer along with my best buds: Finny Frost the drummer, Mira Midnight as lead guitar, and finally Tessa Turquoise on bass. I am a very loud person when it comes to talking. I am trying to be more like Christofer Drew. Yes, I am a dreamer. I never give up when it comes to dreams, but I can be very shy when it comes to talking to new people. But once I know them I am very outgoing or very weird, and can be an embarrassment most of the time. But what I say is "You can judge me by the hats I wear, the socks on my feet, but I've always been showed to live life to fullest. You can call me a dreamer, because that's who I am.

Heya guys! :3 My names Finny Frost. I'm only 5'4" but I don't think that's too short. I'm the drummer for PhrozenFire :). I have silver colored hair, and it’s about as long as down to my back pretty much. I have blue bangs, and blue tips of my hair. Also, I’m always wearing red contacts. I mostly wear black clothes, and high combat boots. I’m really laid, I don’t go too crazy. I like to be mysterious, when I’m at the hotel room we stay in, me and Mira like to cosplay and wear eye patches because we’re anime fanatics. We adore anime to the fullest. Her more than me of course, she was the original anime freak. I take charge when the group slacks off, I’m strict like that, but I also enjoy having a good time. I hope you like me!

^-^ Hi. My name is Tessa Turquoise. My favorite color is blue. When I grow up I wanna be a dentist =D. I have blue tips with a light hazel hair color ;), and my tipped blue hair is half way down my back. I love to play bass. I play in a band called PhrozenFire . The one thing I hate about myself is that I’m really tall; I’m 5’6”. I have glistening green eyes, every guy love my green eyes. I stay in Boston Crème Hotel. Mmm Tim Hortons, I love Tim Hortons. I am a very shy person ‘till you get to know me, then I turn crazy ;). I love everyone ‘till they’re in my dreams and then I try to kill them.

A/N: Sorry for some of the paragraphs being a little on the weird side, my friends are weird.