Chapter 5: How i met Harry

Thats how it all began. My first year at Hogwarts. There have been a few times worth mentioning. For example, our first flying lesson. It was exciting. I got into trouble though. How? Well...
Professor made us line up with our brooms. "On the count of three, you should say the word,'up' and your broomstick should come up to your hand." We were on the Quidittch field.

Quidditch is a very famous sport played in the Wizarding world. " up" I said with dignity. My nimbus 2001 levitated
swiftly into my palm. I looked over towards Harry to see how it was going by him. Now, as for how I met Potter...

I saw the three of them as I was going to get my house robes fitted. Potter, Weasley, and mudblood Granger. I was with my buds, Crabbe and Goyle. I introduced myself. "This is Crabbe and Goyle. And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."
Weasley snorted. He thought I was some laughing matter I suppose.

I was able to tell he was a Weasley instantly, his robes were tattered and he had ginger hair as the rest of his family. I gave my hand to Harry. "You will see that some Wizarding family's are better than others. You don't want to be making friend with the wrong sort. I can help with that."

Harry didn't accept my handshake. "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks." I was taken aback. How dare he. Here I was, giving him the chance and he just humiliated me. From then on, I began to despise Potter.
Now, back to my first flying lesson...