avneil moments😊

hlo....... my dear friends...... hope u all r doing well...... look m back with a new avneil chappy .

HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHI TO ALL OF YOU 🙏

Avneil's room

next morning avni woke up first nd as soon as she opened her eyes, she found neil's face closer to her . she was sleeping in his arms . neil's one hand was under her head nd the other was wrapped around her waist . she was also lying on his hand considered it as a pillow .

she gets shocked after seeing thier intimate sleeping position . she smiled unknowingly but suddenly her smile turned into frown when she remember last night's moments.

avni- what happened last night.... when did i sleep last night . why can't i remenber anything . aur yeh neil yeh yahan bed par kaise aya .. nd how could i sleep with him . Avni..... what is heppening with you bro . infact how could he sleep in the same bed with me without my consent . neil you did very wrong ..... how could you do this to me . huh...... how could you took advantage of me . ( with teary eyes )

soon she wiped her tears nd console herself .

avni- isse pehle ki yeh uth jaye aur mujhe aise dekle...... i have to get out of here .......

then she quickly tried to get out from his grip but invain . bcs neil's hands're protectively wrapped around her waist . then she some how removed his hand from her waist nd was about to get up but suddenly she got slipp nd again fell on him with a jerk .

with the sudden fall ,he also woke up nd as soon as he opened his orbs .... he found her all over him . her soft hairs falling on his charming face . he quickly removed her hairs to clear her view . now they both shared a long eyelock . both were staring at each other with different emotions.  he was completely drowned in her beauty nd went to his own la la land.......

neil- Damn..... what a beautiful sight, nd that too very close to me . khuda ne pkaa fursat mein bnaya hoga ise.  her every damn thing testing my control over my male hormones . her beautiful juicy lips, her big doe shaped eyes nd specially her mole above her lips .....gawd ..... she'll surely be my death one day . i just wanna taste her sweet lips. she look damn sexy even in the morning . pls avni don't do such things which makes me loose my control ......( with desire )

while thinking all this, they're dangerously close to each other . avni also drowned in his brown orbs . there hot breaths fanning on each other's lips.  there heartbeats're racing fast like milkha singh( with respect ) due to their close proximity .

now both avneil completely lost in each other . neil was badly aroused nd in a nick of time ...... he captured her lips taking her both lips in his wet mouth . while our avni gets shocked by his sudden move . she was not jerking him off but also didn't responding him . on the other hand he was sucking nd biting her lips for entrance but she didn't let him do so . he was tasting her lips when avni's hands reached in his dense hairs . they're badly wanted each other .

soon neil felt her out of breathe nd he broke the kiss . he was just staring at her swollen lips . nd her eyes're still closed due to shyness . then he made her meet his eyes by lifting her chin . soon she opened her eyes nd looked at him . she found him already oggling at her . she felt nervous with his gaze nd immediately pushed him back nd rushed to the washroom grabbing her clothes........

after leaving avni.....  neil also got up from bed nd moved towrds closet . soon he picked his clothes to change nd was about to move then suddenly she came out of the washroom wearing a pretty dress . her hairs're wet . nd our poor neilu just mesmerizing with her beauty . he was checking her out shamelessly . her plumpy lips, pink cheeks were testing his control level .