Jealous Neil 🔥

silent readers please do votes atleast ... your single click can make me happy •

Avneil's room

Neil was about to capture her lips but their beautiful moment was broken by ringing sound of doorbell . hearing the conti sound .... they broke apart nd avni sighed in relief nd thanked the doorbell . both were looking here nd there in order to avoid the embarracement . then ..... avni immediately rushed out of the room leaving a blushy neil behind . then after few seconds neil also went behind her towrds main door .

Avni opened the door thinking it to be shweta but for her surprise there was a aged lady nd a young handsome boy standing at the doorstep . avni wasn't able to recognize them but then suddenly her gaze fell on shweta who was also present right behind them .

shweta - avni beta .... don't be shocked . actually she is my bhua saas nd he is her grandson SOHIT . actually bhuaji wanted to meet u nd neil .... thats why i brought her here . chllo take her blessings .

avni didn't know how to approach her .... she took slow steps towrds her nd was about to bent down but then suddenly neil came from behind nd touched bhua ji's feet nd she also blessed him placing her hand on his head nd smiled a bit . then avni also bent down to seek her blessings but for her surprise ..... bhuaji moved away nd avni gets shocked with her sudden move . then she looked up only to find her already staring at her with angry face .

bhuaji- there is no need to touch my feet . i can't give blessings a girl like you .

avni felt humiliated hearing her harsh words . at that moment she wanted to die but couldn't . she had never been insulted in her entire life . on the other hand shweta nd neil was also shocked seeing bhuaji's dark side .

bhuaji - so you are neil's wife  .... m i right ?

bhuaji asked avni with cold voice . while avni felt nervous nd scared with her sudden ques nd started to looking at neil for help . both share a chotu sa eyelock . neil can feel her helplessness but he wasn't able to do anything for her . their eyelock was broken by bhuaji's scary voice .

bhuaji - hey girl..... what are you looking at tillu huh . don't you have a tongue in your mouth .

then avni felt more scared nd found no help from neil's side .... she composed herself nd spoke with courage .

avni- ji bhua ji .... i am his wife Avni .

bhuaji - oh.... i see . so you are the girl who trapped our innocent tillu . you compelled him to marry you behind our backs huh .

now avni was in verge of cry . she didn't know what to say thats why she stood all silent . seeing her numb .... bhuaji's anger raised more nd she spoke .

bhuaji- now why are you silent girl . i am asking you something . you know what girl i will never forgive you . you've turned our tillu against us . he didn't even ask once before marrying you . aisa kya jaadu kiya hai tumne . you know i had chose a decent girl for my tillu but don't know why he chose you . mujhe toh samjh .....

but before bhuaji could complete her line .... neil intruppts her in middle .

neil- bhua dadi ..  i know ur anger is justified nd m really sorry for that . i know i did wrong but trust me there is no fault of avni in it . she is just .....

this tym bhuaji intruppts him .

bhuaji - neil .... don't talk in between . i am not talking to you . nd i don't wanna talk to you . you've broken our trust tillu . you didn't even think it necessary to ask us even once before taking such a big decision . tillu .... you've made a huge mistake by marrying this girl . tillu how can you marry a girl like her ..... arey how can we trust her who can leave her parents . she is not perfect for you my son . don't know why you marry her . why ..... beta tu toh aisa nhi tha .