FINALLY SORRY

SILENT READERS PLEASE DO VOTES ATLEAST •

Avni took his hand in her tiny hands nd started to cleaning his injury where glass piece was pierced . she could feel his pain through his eyes . somewhere her heart twisted seeing his condition ....seeing his bleeding hand . then she looked at his face which shows different emotions today . then she pulled out the glass piece gently nd applied ointment on wound . while he was just staring at her with love nd love. finding his strong gaze on herself she felt nervous nd she decided to break the silence between them ....

avni- neil pls stop staring me .... i feel awkward .

hearing her words.... he became embarraced nd at once lower his head to avoid awkwardness. actually he didn't knew what exact was happened to him . how much he was lost in her . then after few seconds .... gathred some courage he spoke.......

neil- avni thank you .... thank you so much for helping my sister . if u hadn't helped her today then i don't know what would have happened . i did so bad to you but still you helped her . avni tumne aaj jo mere liye kiya haina.....

but before he could complete his line..... avni cuts him in middle nd spoke.....

avni- no neil ..... you are absolutely wrong . don't make the mistake of thinking that i've done all this for you . suna tumne ..... i've done all this just for the sake of neha . that neha whom i consider as my little sister . nd i didn't help her to hear your so called thank you . so better keep ur thanks to urself . get it .......

her tone was cold . she was trying to be polite with him but somewhere from inside she was still angry with him . while on the other hand neil bacame shocked seeing her bold avatar. her words hurts him immensely . he felt pinch seeing her red eyes nd red nose . his voice refused to came out from his mouth but somehow he managed to speak ....

neil- yeah... you are right avni ....as always you are right . neha is like ur little sister . u know what avni jo hua na aaj .... its not her fault in all this bcs i was always too strict with her . thats why she didn't ask me to help her . all fault is mine . i am a bad brother .... not only bad brother ....infact i am a bad husband too .

while saying all this ..... his eyes became teary . his face turned all paled . he unknowingly felt bad for her .

neil- avni you've done alot for neha ... nd i appreciate that ..... but will you do something for me today . no i mean if i ask you for something then will i get it ?

avni bacame confused hearing his words . she wasn't able to understand his hidden meaning . but his tears created sensation in her heart .

avni- ( in mind ) now whats cooking in his mind. what if he again ask me to fullfill his desires .... nd if i refuse then he'll force me again . please bappa save me from this angry monster .

she was scared thinking about his next words . after few seconds .... she gathered some courage nd spoke ....

avni- come straight to the point . say clearly what you want to say... don't make riddle of words .

then finally its neil's turn .....

neil- avni .... i want to say that ..... m .... m sorry . i am really very sorry for what i did to you . pls forgive me . pls do me this favour . ( with guilt filled eyes )

me - finally the day has arrived for which my readers were eagerly waiting . 🤣

while hearing sorry confession from his mouth ..... avni bacame shocked nd confused that why is he saying sorry all of sudden . nd our guilty neilu was staring her with hope that maybe she will forgive him .