Neil's soft side

WISHING YOU A BELATED HAPPY BIRDAY MY DEAR ANJALI coolflower180 ❤🎂...... APOLOGIES FOR MY LATE WISH ....... SOLLY

❤ so anjali pls do tell me kaisa laga apka brday gift ❤

                                 ******

after neil leaves ... Avni also woke up from her deep sleep . her head was badly paining . her lower abdomen was badly paining bcs of last night torture . as soon as she opened her eyes her eyes widened in shock . she couldn't believe that she was sleeping all naked . then she roamed her eyes around nd found her clothes lying on the floor . then she remembered all the incidents of last night . her fair complexion became sudden paled nd eyes become teary . then she covered herself with fluffy duvet nd started looking for soemthing to wear but found nothing . then she got down from bed nd picked her clothes from closet . it was very painful for her to walk bcs her whole body was hurt . but she somehow managed to walk nd moved towrds washroom but suddenly bumped with neil who was coming out from washroom due to which she lost her balance nd was about to kiss the ground but neil grabbed her by waist nd she was so scared that she closed her eyes in fear of falling down. when she felt no pain ......she opened her eyes nd found him very close to her . they both share a tiny eyelock . soon they came back to reality nd he made her stand properly . just then neil's eyes fell on her paled face which was completely emotionless nd blank . his heart pricked seeing her in bad state . he was about to speak but avni ignored him nd rushed to the washroom leaving a guilty neil behind .

now she was in washroom . she went under the shower nd put it on full speed . while having shower she was only thinking about last night incident nd fresh tears made their way down her cheeks.

Avni - i never thought this day'll come in my life . pls GAWD..... give me death . i am waiting for my death . i can't bear anymore . why he did this to me .....what the sin i did . am i born just to bear pain ....to fulfill his so called desires even i have a life . why only i should cry everytime . why god why just give me death . i hate that Neil Khanna .main shakal bhi nhi dekhna chahti uski . i just hate him ( while sobbing )

she was sobbing badly like a child . the whole bathroom had filled with her mild sobs . her eyes were brimming with tears. soon she wiped her tears nd had shower . then she turned off the tap nd dried herself with towel . she was about to wore her clothes but suddelny her foot got slipped nd she fell down due to which a loud scream escaped from her mouth which was clearly audible to neil who was getting ready in room . as soon as he heard her scream he bacome panicked nd immedeately rushwd towrds washroom . but the door was bolted from inside ..... he at once broke the door nd entered inside . as soon as he entered ..... his heartbeat stopped for a while . he went numb . his body froze at the place seeing her lying all messy on the wet floor . her lips were trembling ......she was almost naked. only a small towel was hardy wrapped around her frame . he never thought he would even see her in such bad state . then he rushed towrds her nd she was trying to cover herself with towel . then he went near her nd engulfed her in a bone crushing hug leaving no gap between their bodies . while she was surprised as it was the first tym when he is behaving well with her . she wasn't hugging him back . she was felling a diffetent kind of piece in his arms . she was just cluthing her towel .

on the other hand he was conti rubbing her half bare back to calmdown her . soon he broke the hug nd made her stand properly . she was cluthing her tiny towel lowering her head . suddenly neil's eyes fell on on her clevage where his bite marks're present . he felt bad for her . he wanna die at the moment but couldn't . then slowly slowly he removed her towel from her clevage nd he himslef bent down nd sucked on the bite mark . then he moved to her neck nd planted many wet kissed to soothe her pain . last night he was hard on her but today his kisses wre soft . while she was lost in his hazel brown eyes which were full of care . soon he broke apart from her neck nd looked into her eyes which were filled with tears .