FEVER 1

WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR ● I HOPE THIS YEAR BRINGS A LOT OF HAPPINESS ND PEACE FOR ALL OF US ●

                               ¤¤¤¤¤

After the argument , avni immediately rushed towrds couch nd slept back facing neil . then our neil headed towards bed nd turned the lights off . he placed himself on bed nd trying to catch the sleep . on the other hand avni covered herself in duvet but her mind was only thinking about her husband tillu khanna . she was also feeling very weak nd starving bcs she hadn't eaten anything since morning . her empty stomach was making different sounds .

avni ( in mind ) ahgg .... bappa what is wrong with my stomach . i am super duper hungry . what to do now . Avni Mehta .... what happened now . you are very strong na . then why can't you bear hunger now huh . neil ne kitni request ki thi tujhe ... " pls avni have something " . but no .... you didn't listens to him . firstly i haven't eaten anything nd top of that my head is paining like hell . AGHRHH..... avni calm down ... control urself . you can't back off your decision like this .

she was damn hungry . she wanted to eat but her egoistic mind refused her to do so .

avni ( in mind ) neil also slept without having anything . avni its all your fault . couldn't you control your anger . he didn't have anything just bcs of you . you shouldn't have shouted at him without his fault . us gadhe neil ke sath rehkar tu bhi gadhi ban gayi hai .

hehehheeheh

somewhere her heart was melting for neil but her brain was preventing her from doing so .

avni- avni ... don't put so much pressure on your tiny brain . you are just overthinking . avni how can you forget .... he raped you , he did forced sex with you . how can you still worried for him . why would he bother himself for you . he just wanna make you fall in your own eyes . thats why he is doing all this drama . you don't need to worry about him. just take deep breathes nd sleep quietly .

unknowingly a tear slipped down her chubby cheeks . she wasn't able to understand why she was getting worried for neil . then she wiped her tears nd closed her eyes tightly . on the other hand .... neil wasn't able to sleep with thoughts of avni . he wanted to sleep holding her close to him but at the same time ... he didn't want to take advantage of her . so he decided to stay away from her .

neil ( in mind ) avni why are you so stubborn . why the hell are you this much hard on yourself . why don't you listens to me huh . why do you always do what you think is right . avni your stubborness is punishing not only you but me too yar . avni i can bear anything but i can't see you suffering like this .

his fair skin was deep red nd he didn't even know that the tears he was trying to not to let out was already rolling down his cheeks . his face had a tint of guilt which was making him more restless .

neil- avni i agree i did wrong with you but i've already learned my lesson . being without your love is worst punishment for me . now i just wanna give you all the happiness you deserve . why should you suffer for my sins even when its not your fault . avni i am still suffering for the sins i've commited in my past . my horrible past scares me every single night . and in the darkness of mine . .. only you are ray of hope . avni i can go to any extent to get ur forgiveness .

he was completely shattred nd broken . he only wanted to get her apology . the arrogant Neil Khanna who never waited for a moment for anything ... today he was ready to do anything to get her own wife's apology . this is called power of love .

neil- avni expect my life tell me what can i do for you bcs i can't give my life bcs you are my life nd i can't lose you . i can't separate you from myself . avni i want to get close to you ... to be with you . i want to protect you untill my death . avni i love you yar .... i really do . pls give me a chance to prove my love . please ...... 😥

he was crying for her love . his dark brown eyes're red as burning lava . he was surely in vulnerable state . then he shrugged all his thoughts nd covered his face with duvet in order to sleep .

TIME SKIPPED

it was midnight when neil's sleep broke off hearing some faint noises of shivering coming from the direction of avni . then he at once got down from bed nd rushed towrads avni . he turned on the lights nd as soon as his eyes fell on avni      he got shocked . she was shivering badly nd  her eyes're red nd puffed up with tear stains on her cheeks . her teeth're chattering due to cold . he immediately bent down to her level nd trying to wake her up but as soon as she touched her skin .... he began to panic nd tears started to rolling down his cheeks .

neil- oh my god ... she has high fever . her body is burning like fire . what to do now ?

then he immediately turned off the a.c. . then he again came to her nd started to tapping her red cheeks to wake her up but invain . there was a zero response from her side .

neil- avni ... avni ... pls open your eyes . avni you are scaring me yar . pls apni ankhen kholo . nothing will happen to you .

he was conti patting her cheeks but no response . neil was panicking nd getting scared now . his brain wasn't working .

neil- i told her to eat something but she never listens to me . now what should i do ? weather is also not good nd on top of that no one is at home .

weather was bad nd seemed to be more . heavy rain was falling outside . then he picked her fragile figure in his mascular arms . for neil .... she was light as feather . picking her up ... he went towards bed nd gently placed her on soft mattress . he covered her with warm duvet nd was also sat beside her .

neil- avni pls open your eyes wifey . i can't loose you ... not when i finally started to love you . avni pls don't punish me like this . i can't live without you . pls open your eyes .

he felt helplesness nd didn't know what to do . he had completely lost his senses. tears're also streaming down his cheeks . the loud thundering sound echoed all over the house making him more worried . then he picked his mobile from side table nd dialled thier family doctor's num .

PHN - the num you've dialled is out of coverage area . please try again later .

neil - damn .... yeh mausam ko bhi aaj hi kharab hona tha . what to do now . kisse help lun . avni don't you worry wifey . i won't let anything happen to you .

her body was cold as ice . nd thunderstorm sound was added fuel to fire. then he ran towards kitchen nd grabbed a bowl full of water nd soft cloth . soon he came back to room . he placed it on bearby table nd he also setteled beside her . then he dip the cloth in water nd put it on her forhead after squeezing it . he kept on changing the wet cloth time to time . after some time .... he checked her temprature again ..... but it wasn't decreasing . even the blanket couln't provide her heat . her body temp was still high .

neil- oh shit ....  her fever isn't decreasing . avni pls get up yar . agar fever sar par chad gya toh ..... no no .. i can't take any risk . neil do something bro . you can't give up like this . avni pls open your eyes wifey .

he felt a tear rolled down his cheek . he felt his heart ached when she shivered in front of his eyes . he wanted to removr all her pain ... but couldn't .

precap- cliffhanger 😋

hey guys ...sorry for the cliffhanger update . don't forget to vote , comment nd follow .

what do you think .... what will happen next .

will avni's health get worse or will neil save her . pls do share ur view .

thank you
much love
maahi ❣