★······★······𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

Please pass...

Please be passed.

Please pass!

"The result came out," Koshi said, and everyone gathered up at the dining table to look at the projector on the wall, showing the list of all the 4th-year college names that passed for the first semester.

My chest starts to tighten as he slowly scrolls through the list and looks for my name until it finally shows up, and the best part is that we bet if I'd be one of the excellency awardee in my course and I was.

"We'll have a beer tonight!"

They all cheer and reach out their hands to Wakasa to give them the keys to the storage room where he locks after he knows we'll have a beer tonight if I passed, but didn't allow us, so we gamble with him that if I get into the top he will let us in. I'm not that smart, but I know I can still make my grades reach the grade needed for the award.

"Don't drink that much; I don't like you all throwing up on my floor," Wakasa said and gave them the keys before looking at me. "One bottle is enough for you, young lady."

"Can you at least give me a break and make Rei sleep tonight?"

"That's my plan, don't worry." He patted my head before taking Rei. "I'll join you when he sleeps."

I nod and we watch him go upstairs before the bodyguards run to the storage room and others help me get our snack that will be paired with beer. After they gave me all the liquor, I mixed some of them to make them stronger since they said they want something that will make them crazy after. We don't care about Wakasa's words at the moment, this is once in a lifetime in this house.

"Y/N, you said you already saved enough, right?" Asher asked after taking his shot.

"More than enough, actually."

"Then you'll leave soon?"

I look at the glass in my hand and look at my little reflection on it.

Before, I told myself I would leave this house right after I saved enough money. It was clear in the contract that I could leave even if I'd not graduated yet.

When I got here, I thought Wakasa would only pay me enough for just taking care of Rei, but he pays me much, which makes me save up fast. I was thinking of leaving for months or almost every day, but this time, I got attached to Rei too much.

At first, he hired me to act like a mom to him, taking this job as a joke, but ended up taking it seriously.

I love how Rei greets me every time I go home and when I open my eyes in the morning. I also love cooking for Wakasa and waiting for him to come home. For some reason, this place has become my second home and this is where I find great people.