★······★······𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

"Is there something wrong?"

"She's been like that for a week."

"Maybe she's sick. Should we call a doctor?"

"I haven't heard her talk that much."

"It was new to me not to hear her laughs echoing inside the house with Rei."

I removed my headphones and acted like I didn't hear their talks around me. I feel sick, I'm not ill but I hate to feel what I feel right now. I want to vent, but to whom and who I am to say it anyway.

I take a deep breath and plaster a fake smile on my lips, acting like I'm fine.

"We'll go upstairs now," I said, and carried Rei, looking at them first. "Good night, everyone."

All of them look worried and feel odd about how I act. I'm not good at acting and I'm not okay. I can't hide it, but I need to show them I was alright at least a little bit.

Rei sleeps after a moment and tries to make me sleepy by watching him but it's no use, what I see every time I look at him is his Dad, they do look the same. He's like a mini version of him.

I went out of his bedroom and went to the kitchen to have a drink before going to sleep, not noticing I had already finished 2 cans of beer.

"Y/N?" I hear Koshi's voice and walk up to me. "Why are you drinking?"

"Oh...to fall asleep."

"But why are you crying?"

"Me? Crying?" I fake laughed and opened another can of beer. "My eyes are just sweating."

"Are you okay-"

"Stop." I place my finger on his lips. "Don't ask me that question or I'll end up bursting in tears, I hate that question so much."

Koshi was trying to stop me from drinking but failed. He even called others to stop me but I was already wasted. All I know now is that I asked them to join me after they found out why I was drinking because of all the nonsense I was doing and saying.

Very high school thing but looks like they feel and know what it likes and we talk about that, about the person who makes us feel like this without saying the name.

"This is the first time I feel it," I said, having a smile on my face but tears still flowing in my eyes and I can't stop it, embarrassing but they told me to just cry it all out to make my chest feel lighter. "I thought being abandoned by my parents is the only thing that will hurt me."

"I have the experience of having a long-term girlfriend, but things didn't turn out well." Alex shared and got his drink. "She gets pregnant, I thought it was my child not until he gets sick and needs blood but comes out we're not matched. He's my best friend and girlfriend's child."