★······★······𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑿

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY KYOI

That's what is written on the cake that is placed on the picnic blanket. Kyoi turned out to look exactly like me and Rei, who is now 9 years old and does really look like Wakasa. The two are like our mini versions. They grow up very close to each other, having Rei as a protective older brother to Kyoi and Kyoi being a good little sister to him.

We sang her a Happy Birthday song before blowing the candle, with the smoke going in my direction.

"Sorry, Mommy." She apologised.

"It's fine, baby," I said and smiled.

"Here," Wakasa places foods on my plate, picking all the foods I like. "Make yourself full."

"I never get full."

"Mommy," I turn to face Rei. "There will be a talent show in school. It's a painting contest."

That's right, Rei's not good at drawing, but he's developed a talent for painting. All of his works are placed on each side of the corner of the house. He even painted me and it looks like me too.

"That's good. You made Mommy proud again."

"I will try my best to win again."

"You don't need to, Rei." I smiled at him. "Just enjoy what you do. If you win or not, Daddy and I are still proud of you."

"If you think about winning, you'll end up hating your talent," Wakasa added before looking at me. "Right, Y/N?"

"Exactly." I snapped my fingers.

We enjoyed our time before I noticed a rainbow showing up again. Every year on Kyoi's birthday, the rainbow always showed up. That's why her room light looks like a rainbow, and when you enter it, it looks like you're in the sky.

"Daddy, can we play?" Kyoi asked. They just finished their food but want to play already.

Wakasa knew it was not good for them. That's what I told him a long time ago when we only had Rei, but he couldn't say no to the cuteness of Kyoi. Even I couldn't.

"Please?" She and Rei pout.

"These two kids." I chuckled and shook my head.

"Alright," Wakasa says, massaging his temple. A stressed Daddy of two. "Don't go far."

"Yey!"

We watch the two first since we don't have the bodyguards near us. Wakasa wants this to be a family celebration, and though we treat the bodyguards as family, he wants this one to be just us.

"They grew up fast." He said with a smile.

"I don't even want them to grow up." I sigh. "I want them to stay as babies, but that would be hard work."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑻𝒐 𝑩𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅'𝒔 𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚 ♕ 𝑰. 𝑾𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒂 🎉