♡{razor-- "let's catch butterflies!"}♡ BDAY SPECIAL

i think some genshin writers would agree with me when i say: i have no idea how to write razor. BUT since it's his bday, and i adore him, im gonna try :)

no warnings

--you and razor share a day together in your hideout.--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in a world full of cruelty and violence, you and razor still managed to find comfort in each other. how? you truly had no idea.

the two of you sat under a big oak tree, his head in your lap and your fingers brushing his fur. you hummed quietly, feeling the soft breeze move through your body.

"y/n?" you heard the wolvendom boy ask from below you.

"yes, razor?" you replied, connecting with his ruby puppy dog eyes. you smiled sweetly at his relaxed figure.

"well, you know how today is...my special day? i was wondering if we could...catch some butterflies?" he requested, and you immediately nodded, you smile growing wider. he originally just wanted to take a nap with you, rarely finding peace anywhere else, but it seems he had other plans.

he got up, his ears wiggling while searching for the tiny, blue insects. razor was raised by wolves, so he was never able to express himself freely. but you taught him otherwise. everyday, you would invite him to your secret spot in the woods that was free from monsters, fatui, and civilization. it was through these invitations that he learned to be more carefree, more outgoing, and less...grrr, if that makes sense.

you watched as he ran around the oak tree, occasionally stopping and clasping his hands together to catch something. every now and then, he would run back over to you and show you what he found, and everytime you would give him a kiss on the nose as a reward.

sometimes, he came back over and acted like he had something just to get you to kiss him again, but you caught on and messed with him a bit. nonetheless, the two of you had a wonderful day together enjoying the sunshine, the warm air, and the cool breeze on your skin.

soon, razor was worn out. he caught 17 butterflies in total which shocked you, because you hadn't even found 20 yet, and you started catching them months ago.

as you both sat down in your usual spot, you looked over to him, observing his movements. the way his chest lightly rose and fell, his fingers grazing the tips of the grass and searching for something new, his ears twitching at every noise--even ones you couldn't hear, and how his eyes seemed to sparkle when he looked at something he liked.

"y/n? are you...okay? is something wrong? you're staring at me.." he asked, waving his hand in front of your eyes. you came back to reality, face growing hot.

"oh! ehe, sorry razor, nothing's wrong. i just like looking at you!" you said, smiling a bit more than you should've, but he shrugged, saying, "well, i like looking at you, too. you're very...bright, like a...what's the human term...hmm.." you giggled, waiting to see what he says.

"oh! i got it! a star, right? the glowy spots in the sky? you remind me of that. you're special to me, even if other humans or wolves see you as any other person. you're my star, surrounded by all the other stars." he said, his mouth curving into a small grin as his fingers picked at the grass.

"razor, you're so good with words, truly." you replied, and he looked surprised before nodding and muttering a quick 'thank you'.

your heart melted at his kind words, and you felt yourself moving closer to hug him.

"razor, can i hug you?" he nodded, wrapping his arms around your neck as yours went around his waist. he moved his head to your shoulder, biting softly.

you giggled a little, holding him tighter.

"happy birthday, razor." you whispered, and he pulled back, his face red and a silly smile covering his face.

he simply kissed your nose, holding you tight.

"no, happy birthday to you, y/n!" he commented, and you laughed, shaking your head.

"no, razor- ah, okay, thank you, hehe~!" you two stayed like that for a bit, embracing each other and watching leaves fall from the trees.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

k i know this is short, but i wanted to get something out for his bday! im working on one for albedo :)

<3 much love