Chapter 12

Lilly's Point of View

"Lily, Lily. Wake up, wake up."
"Hmm, what?" I say tiredly.
"It's me," the womanly voice says.
I sit up and I start to wake my eyes up and I see that my mom is standing there. I quickly hug her and she tells me that you can leave the hospital now. Even though I have only been here since yesterday afternoon. She was saying that the doctor thinks I am ready to go. My leg will heal in 3 to 4 weeks but all my wounds on my head, arms, and legs are pretty muched healed. My mom gets a phone call and after hanging up she tells me that she has to get back to work. I start to get upset but she said she would be back later. To me that basically means I won't see her until tonight at home. I just get ready to leave and after that I head to the front counter to check myself out. I slowly crutch myself to the door and wait outside for a bus. I stood out there for a while and I almost fully turned around until..."Ow," I say in pain. The guy kept apologizing and then I realized that guy was Dylan. After he realized it was me he quickly helped me up and picked up my crutches for me. Then he offers to walk me home. My first thought was no way these crutches are super itchy but then again I do like him so why not. We take a nice walk and we stop to try out his fav café. It was so amazing and we even got to know each other better. His beautiful dark black eyes and cute dimples is what I also noticed besides our "getting to know each other conversation." After that beautiful moment he takes me home and when we reached my porch,we just stared at each other. We both quickly turn away and blush. And can I just say dimples and blushes look really cute on him. And then in the heat of the moment I kissed him on the cheek. I quickly noticed what I had done and quickly get into my house. I pin my back on the door and breath very heavy. *Lily's Mind:OMG why did I do that. But I kinda liked it. I wonder if Dylan liked it.*
I went to bed and dreamed about Dylan that night.