Chapter 5

Dylan's Point of View

When I was done introducing myself we headed our separate ways. I went to check out where my first class was which was history. I walked in the room and there was a female teacher there who was very greeting. I looked at her shirt and saw that she was wearing a name tag. Geez I hope she doesn't make me wear one I hate name tags. I would rather introduce myself then have someone trying to read my shirt especially since a whole bunch of girls stared at me in the hallway. The first bell of the day rang and I decided to choose my seat in the back. I noticed that there were five seats empty and guess what five girls walked in late. They were mostly wearing pink, purple, and light blue. Their clothes were so bright, gosh I hated it. But then I noticed that one of the girls was Lily. Whoa I hope they aren't those popular, selfish type of people especially not Lily because I think I really sort of like her. The teacher and the girls had a 20 minute argument about why they were late. The teacher won by giving them all detention. After that the girls tried to find the seats they wanted. There were 2 free ones in the front, 2 other free ones in the middle, and... oh no there is an empty seat next to me in the back. Three girls decided to sit in the front and in the middle, but two of them wanted to sit next to me. I could tell because they were looking at me like the girls in the hall were. They both rushed to that seat and they both got there at the same time. "I got here first Cindy," Lily said. "No I am pretty sure I got here first," Cindy said. They just kept arguing until the teacher finally buds in and says,"Enough! Lily you sit next to Dylan and Cindy you sit next to Melinda." The class finally starts, but there was only 10 minutes left so we just went around the room saying our name and something about ourselves. After that the bell finally rings and I try to rush out of the class as fast as I can because Lily along with the other four girls she walked in with would not stop checking me out. I could hear Lily trying to call my name through the busy hall, but I just tried to ignore her. I finally make it too my next class and guess what she was in that class too. (Ugggghhhhh!!!) In fact I had her for all my classes except for 4th and 6th period. Thank goodness. I wasn't even safe at lunch because she would always be looking for me. Do I really need to eat my lunch in the bathroom?! The day was finally over. I don't even go to my locker because I am horrified from all those girls, so I just head outside and start walking home as fast as I can!