Chapter 10

Lily's Point of View

I can hear a lot of beeping sounds. I want to say who is there but I feel so weak. I can barely move or feel anything in my body. I can feel this warm hand on mine. I think it was my father's hand but it felt more warm than his. At the time I enjoyed it but I had also wandered who's hand was it. I start to feel a sudden shake and I start to see a little bit of light but I still can't move or speak. Then I stopped moving. I hear a lot of beeping sounds again. Then slowly it goes away. After a while I hear someone come in and I heard a voice. It was saying,"It is going to be ok." It sounded like my dad. I am glad to hear his voice. I am not alone after all. Then his voice starts to drift away. A new voice starts to fill my ears. I couldn't really recognize who this person was. I started to listen a little more and begin to think that it is Dylan's voice but it couldn't be. We barely know each other but then again who cares I like this guy. I just listen to him talk and then I finally can start talking. I was still a little weak so I just tried to call Dylan's name. I say his name again and he says,"Lily is that you?" I begin to open my eyes slowly and sit up slowly. I see Dylan and he smiles. On the inside was like omg but in the outside I blushed a little. I start to ask him questions and he answered most of it. I was disappointed that my dad left and my mom isn't here but I will be fine because I am not completely alone. Time flew by so quickly that a nurse came in said Dylan had to leave. I was sad that he had to go. He said goodbye and started to walk out the room. "Wait," I say. "What is it?" he responds. "Will you be back tomorrow?" I ask. He replies,"Sure." He walks out of the room and I fall back into my pillow. I start to think about how that was his hands on mine when we were on the ambulance. "Wow," I say out loud. I go to bed and think about what tomorrow will be like when I see him again.

*Hey guys I just wanted to say that if u 👍 or ❤️ my story so far please feel free to vote for it or comment on it. And thank you so much for reading. See u next chapter.😉*