Blue hour

- I don't feel my ass anymore ! I screamed to Yeonjun, my hair all over my face because of the wind.
- It's because you already don't have ! He replied.
- What a jerk !

After approximatively twenty minute of eventful drive, we were supposed to be near the secret place.

The ultra-talented driver parked the car randomly, no one would ever come here anyway, and we all got out the back of the pickup.

- Im suddenly all woken up. Smiled Kai.
- What's with y'all's hair ? Laughed Yeonjun, pointing at our messy hair.
- It's because you thought you were filming the next fast and furious ! Beomgyu came behind me and put his hand on my shoulder.
- He was pretty careful today, you should have seen other times.
- I- ... i don't think i want to.

Next then, i followed the boys through the trees, a long path after, we were walking along a huge river with crystal clear water.

- The last one to go to the water have to pay the dinner ! Screamed Soobin, throwing himself in the water.
- Im broke ! Replied Beomgyu, already jumping in the water.
- We're broke too ! Added Taehyun, lifting Kai so they could jump together. Only Yeonjun and I kept remaining still dry.
- Guess one of us will have to pay. He smirked, looking hella attractive as he always do, it just got bigger in my eyes when he was standing there, the wind slightly flying through his black hair.
- What if none of us go to the water ? We won't know which one will pay.
- What if i betray you ?
- Then ... i got closer to him and tip toed to reach his ear and whispered, your princess will be sad.
- I didn't know you were so resentful. He giggled, a bit shy.

It was the first time i saw Yeonjun embarassed this way, but it made my heart weirdly melt.

- Sad or not, i don't wanna stay dirty crusty. He grabbed my hand and suddenly throw ourselves in the cold freezing water.

For a second, i felt my face burning because of the cold, then the water got all into my clothes, my skin shivered, and as time passed, i just got used to it.

Yeonjun's hand was still in mine when our head was underwater, deprived of oxygen. Everything was so quite and peaceful, almost comforting, feeling surrounded by water just like a cloud, but of course, it had to end.

Back to the surface, i coughed all the water that got into my throat while Yeonjun was looking amused.

- You guys are such fun killers ! Screamed Taehyun.
- Now we can't know who will pay ! Continued Beomgyu, grabbed to soobin's neck like a baby.
- Can't you swim ? I asked him.
- Why swimming when I have Soobin hyung ?
- You got a point boy. I admitted, pushing my hair in the back of my head.

It felt like we were alone in this world, no sound around except our bodies clapping against the water and the trees dancing through the wind's rhythm.

Taehyun started singing, followed by the others. The minute after, they were all out of water, freezing to death and all shaking, but singing again and again, performing like they were in front of a whole damn stadium.

I was amazed by their joyfulness, and how they lived so unconsciounsly. It was something very new and ... disturbing ? For me, an overthinker who lived all my life calculating every single move.

I had entered a new world, i didn't know i needed.

When the sun got almost beyond the horizon line, we dropped at the garage as i was ready to head back home, almost dry. Thankfully the weather was still hot, so having my hair wet all over my naked shoulders was not so tragic.