Losers gang

Like the first ride, i felt my bones cracking as the car was bouncing all along the road, hair straight into my face getting even in my mouth.

It was annoyingly funny.

My view was nothing but brown hair, then a hand went through it and gently grabbed it for me. No surprise, it was Yeonjun's.

- Your hair must taste good if you keep eating it. He teased me, while both of him and Beomgyu were wearing a tiny ponytail to grab their bangs, looking hella silly and cute.

When i was finally able to look around, thanks to Yeonjun, i enjoyed the long and empty road despite Taehyun driving like crazy.

Beomgyu was struggling to draw on his pale skin, making little black doodles with his marker.

He asked Yeonjun to get closer as he wanted to draw something on his face.

- Don't do something stupid, otherwise you're dead. Warned him the eldest.
- It's worth risking my life. He took his marker and wrote Loser under Yeonjun's eye, then looked at me.
- There's no way you do anything under my eye.
- I don't want to ruin my precious make up too, give me your hand loser. I executed as he wrote the same thing on the back of my hand then looked aside to Soobin who was... Soobin hyun- nevermind he's asleep. ... dead asleep.
- How can he sleep in such conditions ?
- You indeed don't know my hyung. Smiled Beomie, writing loser all over Soobin's forehead, causing both Yeonjun and i to gasp.

- Upside inside out ! She's livin' la vida locaaa. Kai and Taehyun were doing a karaoke on their own, singing the loudest their laungs allowed them to.

Taehyun kept driving for about twenty more minutes, till we arrived to a small but lovely theme park.

- Im sorry Y/N, you were right. Started Yeonjun as we got out the car, I don't feel my ass anymore too.
- Karma ! Giggled Beomgyu before heading to the two youngest with his eternal marker in hand. For Kai, loser was written on his collarbone and for Taehyun, it was on his cheekbone.

Soobin woke up after a while, having no clue about what was written in big font on his forehead. Taehyun and Kai gasped, but Yeonjun made them sign to not say anything.

- Wait. I said to Beomgyu before he we entered the park. Aren't you a loser too ?
- I am.
- Then give me your marker. I took it from his hands and wrote the same thing on his forehead too. Karma. I smiled proudly after running away, followed by an angry Beomie.
- Got you. He said when finally reaching me, grabbing my t-shirt from behind.
- Okay okay sorry, i giggled, who pays for the tickets ? Beomgyu kept pulling me by my t-shirt till we joined the rest of the group.

Taehyun looked behind me, then turned slightly to whisper in Yeonjun's ear something i couldn't hear. His thick eyebrows got arched and his gaze worried.
- Bold of you to think we're gonna pay. Claimed Taehyun.
- I thought you were rich ?
- We also know how to spend money. Why pay when you can get there for free ?
- Because it's easier ?
- But it's more expensive. Replied Taehyun.
- Shut up, nerd. I'll pay. They automatically all turned to Beomgyu who was smiling like an idiot and shouted :
- That's my girl ! No one answered, they all kept an awkward silence. Fuckers. He mumbled.

I took out from my bra a money bill and was heading to buy the tickets, but none of the boys moved from their place.

- What ? Aren't you coming ? I asked.
- So we're supposed to act like taking a bill out of your bra is normal ? Asked the blondie.
- Am i the only one to find it sexy ? Added Yeonjun as they all turned at him with a disgust face, including me.
- Yes hyung, you are. Replied Taehyun, judging him.
- You still have loser written all over your face but i still didn't judge.
- We're the losers gang. Said Huening Kai.
- Sounds dope ! Exclamed Taehyun, high fiving the youngest. 
- I love it too ! Describes us really well, anyway imma go pay the damn tickets.
- Y/N, wait ! Yelled Yeonjun as i turned around, he gently pushed me back and said. Im gonna pay, just join the boys. His tone was different, like he was hiding something, but i couldn't tell what exactly.