24

Sorry I haven't updated in a week or so, I think I'm going to focus on my life outside of Wattpad for little bit. Next week will be really full with school things like football games going on and homecoming and stuff (Idk if they do that at other schools) but I have a lot on my plate next week, I hope that's ok! <3

-Part 2-

~Y/n's Pov~

We all sat on the edge of the dock, waiting for someone to jump into the lake. Being the pushy one, I stood up and pushed Ron in the lake. 

"Bloody hell y/n!"

I just stuck my tong out at him and started pushing everyone in one by one. Ginny, Fred, then Georg. But before I could push him in, he stood up and grabbed me by the shoulders, turning around and pushing me in instead.

"You weren't supposed to do that!" I yelled.

"To bad!" He laughed, jumping in too.

---

The day went well, the day full of laughter and smiles. Now, I really didn't want summer to end. 

"Seamus was really missing out on the fun." I said, as I sat down in the living room next to Ginny. Mrs. and Mr. Weasley were both asleep, saying they were too tired. They were both heavy sleepers, so we didn't have to worry about them waking up.

Fred, George, Ron, Ginny, and I all sat around in the living room talking about anything that came to mind.

"He's probably off cuddling with his little boyfriend." Ron rolled his eyes.

"What jealous? You want that kind of action?" 

"What! No."

"Sure, we all know you're lying." Ginny laughed.

"Go run off and snog Harry." He said.

"He's not here, and if he was, I would." All our eyes went wide and we all laughed.

"Calm down Ginny." I said, placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Says the one that's dating my brother." She gave George and I a weird look.

"I'm good-looking thank you very much." George placed his hand on his chest.

"No, I'm better looking." Fred jumped in.

"I'm better looking then both of you." Ginny said.

"That she is." I laughed. "But I got some good looks too."

"Irish girls got the looks." Ginny laughed.

"That I do."