Chapter 3

1 month later:
Allain's POV
Things have been going well since last month, I built a house, on an island. It has the normal rooms, (for example: the living room, kitchen and bedroom) a basement and even a training room.
I'll probably build a car since I have been reading a lot about building and stuff like that.

I gathered a LOT of materials for all my builds and I'll maybe even build a suit or a plane? I don't know.

??? POV
Well, it's been years and nothing has happened, me and the gang are back to the real world and the incident between sugo has been fine.

Me and Asuna are now engaged in RL and in-game. I made two secret portals to a world called ??? and a world called ???. I'll go in it and see what's going on in there tomorrow. Right now we're having a party at dicey cafe

??? said "Hey kirito, are you daydreaming or something?"

I replied "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine."

"Are you sure you're ok sweetie?"

Klein playfully said "Lovebirds."

Liz said "Just leave them be, Klein."

I agreed "Yeah shut up."

"Just don't swear."

"Well, one of use does sometimes." Silica said.

And Agil surprisingly said "Yeah, shit."

"Language!" Suguha shouted.

So we just hanged out, played games and stuff like that.

We left at 8:00. We said our goodbyes, I dropped asuna of at her house, gave her a kiss and went back home.

(A/n)
I added kirito and the gang into the story in this chapter, try and guess the third world in the comments! I will also recommend to read a book about sword art online or watch the anime.