Chapter 16

School back after two weeks of summer break :(((((((
——————————————————————————————————————

At AOV world
Allain's POV

I decided to go back to home sweet home as a break from the public world constantly bugging me. Butterfly tagged along with me as I think she enjoys my home.

I brought Butterfly to Aircrow 500tk and I set it to autopilot.

We had our usual drinks and had a little bit of... well... personal chat...

Third Person POV
"So what are you going for now?" Butterfly asked Allain.

"I don't know... Getting a life, working on the dimensions, and getting a girlfriend I guess."

"Then who do who have your sights on?"

Allain shyly said while looking out the window, "She sometimes stays at the castle, and I've actually talked to her quite a lot. But I'm not going to confess anytime soon, at least after this chaos."

"Oh" Butterfly said with a little bit of disappointment. I was hoping he liked me back, but if he's happy, I'm hap-

"Then who do you like then?" Allain asked.

"Oh- Uhhh..." Butterfly stammered. "Well, he's cute, loyal, and he actually saved my life once."

"Wow, must be your hero."

"I suppose."

After the chat, they landed on Allain's island, and went to his house.

The next day
Allain's POV
I woke up at about 6 o'clock and told Rizer to make breakfast. While waiting, I went to check on Butterfly, who was sound asleep. I stared at her for a few seconds but then I heard Rizer telling me that breakfast was ready, which I would've preferred if he didn't have to do it so loudly.

I saw Butterfly was waking up so I quickly exited the room and went downstairs. Why, Rizer, why?

After a few minutes, I heard Butterfly come down and asked, "Why do I feel like someone was watching me while I slept?"

"Uhhh..." I stammered, "I don't know, it's probably nothing."

"Oh well."

"Oh and your breakfast is in the kitchen."

"Right, thanks."

After breakfast I decided to go training with Butterfly but I heard Kirito come to the house, so I went upstairs and greeted him.

"So I found another portal called 'Real'," Kirito said, "and I don't know what to do with it."

"Hmm... Wanna go in and look around?"

"Yeah sure why not."

I told Butterfly that Kirito and I were going to the new world and we went to the "Real" world.

When we landed, it felt like we were in Anime World, but more well... different.

Kirito's POV
We dropped out of the portal and the new world looked like my home dimension... I saw a phone shop so I went and used a computer to get information about this place.

 I saw a phone shop so I went and used a computer to get information about this place

So this place was exactly like my dimension, but with a few changes. I couldn't see anything related to SAO though, so I typed in "Sword Art Online" and saw... Asuna and I. HOW THE FUCK DID THEY GET THIS!

I banged on the table which caused unnecessary and unwanted attention. The workers didn't seem to notice, which was good.

While Allain was apologizing, I clicked on the Wikipedia page about me. I saw that I was a... Anime Protagonist? What is that?
So I searched up "Anime" and it said "Anime is hand-drawn and computer-generated animation originating from Japan." (Kirito's world doesn't have Anime.)

So let me get this straight. Me, my life, my dimension, IS A GOD DAMN JAPANESE ANIMATION? Well I do feel like I am being watched at all times, but hey at least I'm famous.

"What's going on?" Allain asked me after apologizing to the last customer.

"Take a look at this shit!"

Allain looked at the screen and said, "You're already famous? Oh then you're gonna have girls swooning over you."

"I have a girlfriend..."

"Hey! Let's try me!"

I typed in "Allain" and... it showed an address. But below were pictures and a wiki saying "The Reminiscence Blade Allain is the 101st Hero in Arena of Valor."

"I'm famous too!" Allain exclaimed.

I clicked on the wiki page and found... "Class: Warrior(Duelist) Role: Warrior / Mobility.", his stats, a YouTube video about him, his profile and lore.

"Hey," I told Allain, "I think you're from a game."

"What? No way right? Like there's noo-" He stopped when he looked at the screen.

"Right. I'm going home." Allain said and went back to the portal.

I figured there wasn't anything else to do here so I followed him and went back home too.

At Hyrule
Zelda's POV
Link and I left Tarrey Town and a few hours later we were back at the castle, which was finally rebuilt.

We left our horses at the Royal Stable, and I told Link that he can now go do whatever he wants. But before leaving, he asked me, " So... What do you plan on doing?"

"I don't know. I still have meetings and other stuff to take care of." I replied.

"No, I mean like marriage and other such things."

"O-oh." I stammered, "I don't really like anyone yet."

"Oh, okay."

"What about you?"

"Hmm. Not really. Anyways, bye."

"See you."

—————————————————————————————————————
Sorry for the delay, I'm starting to think I get addicted to reading on Wattpad instead of writing.

Summary: Allain and Butterfly return to Allain's island, and Kazuto finds a new world called 'Real'. Allain and Kazuto investigated the world and found out that they were from an Anime and a game. In Hyrule, Link and Zelda get back to Hyrule Castle, and chatted a little before separating.