Chapter 11

(A/n)
Ima change into this writing style cuz I think my old one is kinda like how a group chat talks.

In AOV world
After Allain finishes his diary that he wrote after the first visit to Kirito, he went to bed at 10:37, which was late for him. He wrote in his diary saying "Before I went to bed, I found a portal in my room. I went in it and found myself in a different dimension. There was a boy aged like me called 'Kirito' who met me first, turns out he went to my island before and knows how to dual wield like me! He said he was good at it in a virtual reality world but sucks at it in real life, maybe I can teach him how someday..."

The next day
Allain woke up from his peaceful slumber by Butterfly loudly knocking on his door. The half-awake Allain said, "Come in..."

Butterfly said after opening the door, " Are we going back to the castle or staying here for another day?" Allain replied, " I feel like staying here, I have an invention to work on." "Alright, suit yourself." Butterfly said.

Allain was right, he has a powerful suit that can fly and shoot stuff, but now since he has powers that can do that, it's useless. But the armor will be useful!

The 17-year old boy went to his working room and started to make the armor more powerful. The AI, Rizer said "Here are your tea sir." Allain talking like Tony Stark "Leave it there, you know I don't like people handing me things."

After Allain finished his armor, Kirito came out of the portal and went into the room.

Allain said "Hi dude. What are you doing here?" Kirito replied "So I can't visit?" "Fine, but are you going to let me work or start doing something else?" Allain spoke. Butterfly asked as she walked into the room "Who's this?" Allain stammered "This... this is my... buddy!" Butterfly sighed "I saw a portal in your room yesterday, came out from it?" "Uhhh.... yeah!" Kirito answered.

Butterfly left the room and went out to do some training, Kirito went to put a jetpack in the garage cuz Allain told him to. He then went to play some games in the living room.

After Allain finished the armor, he told Rizer to hang up the armor on the armor stand. He went into his fire form(That's what I call it :p) and shot his fireballs at it. The armor didn't even get damaged after the test.

"Hey Allain?" Butterfly said.

"What?"

"Rizer said lunch is ready, so come and eat!"

"I'll be there in 5 minutes"

After Allain placed down the successful, powerful armor, he went to the living room to check what Kirito's doing.

Kirito yelled, "Do you have any other games except for this random magical chess, it's s**t compared to ours!

Allain sighed, "Our technology is 2047 times worse than yours..."

"Fine, let's just eat, I'm starving!"

In Hyrule
Link is cooking breakfast meanwhile Zelda is using 5 minutes to sleep more.

After Link finished cooking breakfast, just as he was about to tell Zelda to wake up, the hero noticed something strange.

There was a portal under the stairs, since he didn't want Zelda to worry about him while he was in the portal, he covered the portal with some of his stuff.

Zelda yawned, "Why do I hear clanking noises?"

"Uhh.... My stuff fell down because they were not hung tight enough!"

"Hang them tighter, and be careful!"

"Yeah, got it. Oh yeah, WAKE UP!!"

"Alright, you don't have to yell..."