Chapter 2

A/N: lol i'm sorry i haven't updated for like ages, i was in school lol. also, i planned this part completely. my brain is not dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taylor's POV: Rin, yes, Rin. The girl in the last chapter who had looked at me straight in the eyes, and said that I was worth her time and romance? Yeah.

"Can you follow me for a sec? I got something to show you, and I'll instruct you on how to work with the... universe." Rin said.
"Alright?" I say, confused obviously. We walk into a locked room, with a... computer with glitch looking aura circling around it?
"Just hold my hand. Trust me." She says, firmly. I nod, and hold her hand. It's soft...

zap!

We end up in a... very, simple world. The sidewalk seems simple, sky, everything is. Rin then suddenly turns into a file folder! What the heck? But at the same time, she looked cute. I look around, and nearly everything is a bright, but yet pastel color.

"Just think of a small-ish red block for a head." She says. I nod, again, and proceed to do what she tells me.
"Did... anything happen?" I ask. She nods, with a smile on her. She hugs me, yet again. She gets on her toes to uh... you already know. But, we get interrupted by some... PC head?

"YO! If you're gonna be dating my friend, get through me first man." The PC head person says.
"Uh... okay?" I say, slowly putting fists up.
"No no no, in this world, we don't fight like, literally. No, in this world, it's rapping." Rin says, quietly to me.
"Oh. Alright, my bad." I say. The PC head summons a microphone out of their head, and plays a very familiar song.

"We will never forget the times we had!"
"We made it through the good and the bad! Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh!"
Wait, that's...

"Why are you playing Stupid John?" I ask.
"What? I just thought it'd be a good song to rap to." The PC head person says.
"Uhm... alright." I say, regretting on going to the party. Rin then sits on a boombox that was there for probably ages, sits down in a familiar way, and starts nodding her head, side to side on the beat. I look at Rin for a bit, then look back at the PC head, with confidence in my eyes.

"It's time to get funkin'." The PC head says.
"AY AY AY, WHAT'D YOU SAY- WHAT'D YOU SAY?!" I say, hearing 'fu--in''
"Funkin'. F-U-N-K. Funk." The PC head says. I then hear Rin silently giggling.
"Oh ok, ok. My bad. My bad." I say.

(insert them singing to the song, cause i can't remember the lyrics)
"Wow, you're good. I guess you can date that woman." The PC head person says, with Rin making a slightly uncomfy face. I question in my head... huh. Rin then gets down, and for once, gives a little kiss on my cheek. I smile, and she smiles back.

This is a moment I won't forget.