chapter 7

A/N: YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK IT. IM CONTINUING THIS BOOK! I got ideas yet again. And I stoped self harming. Sad thing: the cuts scarred. Like I can see them but darker skin color. Well fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ron's POV: So, Opheebop and Bob broke up. So what's the big deal? I'll just wait for Bob to recover and he the badass before he got a girlfriend. That'll happen tomorrow.

Wrong. He probably got mentally traumatized, and I know this because he never even responded to my texts, or even when me, Taylor and Little Man hung out.

"Gooooood news, Ron!" I hear Little Man say.
"What is it? Has Bob finally get out of being so 'brocken'?" I ask, desperate to know if Bob's alright now.

"No... But I have this!" He says with excitement, and he holds up an adoption paper. It was all blank except for his signature and just needed mine.

"Now, you'll be my son and you'll have a perfect excuse to stay here!" He nearly screams, and thank god he didn't get too loud, otherwise he'd break a window.

My eyes started to fill up with water in joy, because I saw papers of me that said "missing" and had an old picture of me. And when I say old, I mean before I had my binder. So you could say that you'd see a picture of me with boobas, or you'd think that's a sibling. Well obviously, the sibling thing is wrong.

Taylor then hugs me and dries my eyes, cause for some reason the tears were hurting my eyes. Like, my eyes started STINGING because of the tears. So I grabbed a nearby pen and signed my preferred name. And yes, Little Man said they know my preferred name, so now it's my legal one. We changed it in the few weeks that the author was dead. (Shut up, I didn't actually die.) But you get the point!

(Later that day...)
Ron's POV: I'm worried sick about Bob. He hasn't come out of his house for a month now (speaking in canon amount of days). Imma go ahead and message him.

" = Ron
' = Bob

"Hey Bob you doin ok?"
'no'
"awww what's wrong? Are you still thinking about her?"
'yeah.'
"Can I come over? I just wanna make sure you're not hurt physically and too hurt mentally."
'...sure'
"Kk! See you there!"

And so I start walking to his house.
(25 minutes later...)

I gently open the door, and see Bob just laying on his couch and slowly breathing. I can see he's clearly been crying in the past few days, because a stain of tears can bee seen on both his face and the couch. Then I sit beside him, with my hand on his hand, yeah yeah you get it. But this isn't romantic. I put on a worried expression, because I am, and ask him:

"You wanna go somewhere, to try and drain your sadness out...?" I see him think about it, then he nods, but doesn't make eye contact at all with me. So he wants to go to a bar, what could go wrong? Nothing, just him getting a bit drunk and all.

TBC, next chapter will be at the bar and someone passes by :D