Chapter 3 (Rewritten)

A/N: okay, I know i said this is discontinued. BUT. i got new ideas for this book :] so i thought I'd start this chapter on where the fucking cool as fuck file folder man and weird block head taylor are out of the pc, but in the REAL WORLD WOOOOOO

be grateful that i didn't discontinue this fully, and that i haven't died in middle school yet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taylor's POV:
"WOOAHHAHAHAHAH TAYLOR! WHO'S THE NEW WOMAN?" Char yells, as soon as I close the door.
"Calm the fuck down, Char. This is, my uhhh..." I say, not knowing if me n' Rin are even a thing yet.
"Partner." She says, confidently?
"Okay, which type? Partner for like, a project, or like a couple?" Char asks. (HELP MY THUMB IS BLEEDING)
"Couple." Rin says, what's with the one-word answers? I face-palm before Char would yell in my ears 'W-
"WOAH WOAH WOAH THERE TAYLOR, you cannot have a girlfriend without me knowing, partner." Char says, nearly killing my eardrums.
"Yeah, I know. You're the annoying stereo-typical sister wanting to know everything in my life." I say, sarcastically. I hear Rin giggle as I finish my sentences. Char gives me a 'What the fucking hell?' look and I smile at them, but not your 'Oh i'm happy' smile. I gave the 'haha you stupid-head' smile.

"Anyways, Char, you wanna come with us? I'm pretty sure you already know how it works." I knew what Rin was talking about, but since when was Char friends with Rin?
"Sure! I haven't been in there for long. Btw, where's Aaron and Olive?" Char asks. (Aaron is bob and Olive is ophee. yeah) SHUT UP YOU PARENTHESES TEXT- (fine lmao)
"I don't know, maybe they're still in the PC," I tilt my head in confusion. JUST A LITTLE. "Cmon. Let's go check." Rin continues. We walk out of the house, and Char leaves a note saying,

'Going with Taylor to the PC. u already know why. -Char'

several minutes later, lmao
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Char's POV: Wait, my brain needs to process this. Taylor. Now has a girlfriend. And that girlfriend is Rin? I never thought he'd get one. But that's cool. We arrive in the basement, seeing a... pink glow? We walk down the stairs, and see the PC with a pink aura, and pink petals. The PC was on the screen of a highschool in pixels- hold on...

"Why is it glowing pink instead of green??" I ask, panicked a little.
"I- This never happened before..." Rin says.
"Should we check what happened?" Taylor says, right after Rin. We stay in silence.
"Sure, just so we can try to fix it." Rin says. Is she that one smart friend? We wait for the portal to open, and get transported in it.

"Wow, even the portals pink." I silently say, sarcastically. I tumble on the floor, and it feels like pixels.
"A serenade between men shall decide where her beautiful heart shall resi-" I hear, but it sounds so similar...
"Y'know what? Fuck you, Girlfriend.xml, I'm getting this girl." He or She says. I look up and see...
"SENPAI? WHAT THE HELL DUDE!" I yell.
"Godammit, Char, do you have to yell every time you end up here?" Senpai says.
"No, but I just got surprised, man." I roll my eyes.
"Cool, okay, whatever. You know the deal, do you?" He asks Taylor, wanting to know if he knows how the 'Friday Night Funkin'' stuff works.
"Yes...?" Taylor says. He knew how it works, but he just wonders why this universe is like this.

Three, two, one, date! (Lyrics made up by me)
"How would you like to be, mine?"
"Sir, she belongs to me, back off, would you?"
(Duet)
"How would you like to be mine, forever?" (Senpai)
"Sir, she belongs to me, back off, would you?" (Taylor)
"Oh, she's too perfect, for your little faker heart!" (Both)
"Excuse you, but I could take her whereeeever, she'd want to go." (Senpai)
"Wait what? How? You're just in one world, how cooouuld, you take her-" (Taylor)
"To where, ever, she'd want to go, stupid." (Taylor)
"I can just glitch this world into a place she'd travel to soon, noob" (Senpai)

(okay since i'm lazy, i'm not putting anymore lyrics. take the after-song thing)

*pixel-y crash*

"Not bad for an ugly worm." He says, with the same dialogue as the actual week 6.

"But I'll rip your nuts off after she finishes gargling mine." He says, firmly. 

"Woah, woah woah. Don't make the children dirty-minded, sir." I eye him, and with a 'dude, what the fuck' look.

"Fine, but just get on with Roses." He says, like a child being forced to do something by his mother.

*roses plays, i'm lazy*

Senpai does his usual transformation, to weird motherfucking pink cloud. (REFERENCE) 

*insert thorns dialogue, too lazy to check*

Thorns ends, and Taylor looks... tired. Rin seems concerned, and got down.

"Taylor? Are you okay?" She asks.

"Yeah... just tired." Taylor responds, panting.

"I... want to confess something." She says.

"Hm?" Taylor asks.

"I've been getting uncomfortable being called a girl, or she/her. I wanna come out as a trans man. I hate being called a woman, or something. Please don't leave me.." Rin confesses. 

"Oh Rin, thanks for telling me. I accept you, of course I won't leave you! I still love you.." He says.

"WOW WHAT A HAPPY ENDING!" I exclaimed.