Chapter 6

A/N: okay holy shit, how is it already chapter 6 in like a few months? Now, let us proceed to yet another sad- I mean completely fine chapter!

3rd Person POV: Everyone was having a fine time once again, now Ron's NEW bestie, Bob, was looking after him. They're all hanging out, having fun, when Ron had accidentally made an offensive joke.

(I'm not typing it cuz I never had an offensive joke)

Everyone turned into a dead silence, and stared at Ron. He started trembling and looking back at everyone in fear.

"Ron... you do realize you said something offensive to people like that?" Opheebop said. (ya I didn't forget her)

"I-I'm sorry! I-it just slipped out of my mouth!" He whined. Taylor and Char could clearly see him start to cry, but Opheebop and Bob didn't. He started to back up, then run away.

"Ron, wait!" Bob said, but Ron was already like, 5 yards away. He just stood there for a few seconds, then turned to the group.

"Why'd you have to point that out, Ophee?!" Bob yelled. He obviously wasn't in control of his own body.

"Well... Someone had to... I mean, it was offensive..." She said. Bob had walked to find Ron, quickly finding him at a tree on a hill. He walked up and sat beside him.

"Sorry what happened back there..." He said, hoping Ron would forgive him.

"It's alright, I know no one meant it.." Ron whispered. But not in a... you-know-what way.

"You wanna get back there? I'm pretty sure they're bored." Bob said, interrupting the few second silence.

"Sure..." Ron said.
∆ the next day ∆

They were all hanging out again, but this time, in a Roblox game. Taylor and Char on the PC, Ron on Xbox with Little Man, and Bob and Opheebop just watching them.

"I beat you again, Taylor!" Ron exclaimed.
"Dang it, thought I could beat you again on that song." Taylor said as he kissed Ron on the cheek, just to mess him up a bit.

"Move aside, rookie! Let the pro break his win streak!" Char said.

Selected Song: Tick Tock (Hard)
(Yes, they're playing Funky Friday.)

And, after Char chose that song, they won.
"Got ya! Not too great with double notes, I see." They said.

"Mhm. Great job, Char! Y-you sure beat me on that song, I'm not great at all with double notes anyways-" Ron gave a nervous smile. He hated having people beat him at what he was good at. Taylor seemed to notice, and gave him a short hug and a few pats on his back.

"Hey, at least you managed to beat me." He said. Now, Ron just felt embarrassed, and he hated that, too. He walked to his little corner where his bed was, and slept there. No one minded though, he always felt tired.

∆the next day∆ (poor Ron but this is how it goes)

Bob and Opheebop had a date today, and Opheebop invited Ron to come over just as a third wheel. She knew he always kept the fun going and knew when to stop.

"Great having you with us, Ron...!" Bob said, slightly annoyed he was around. He just wanted it to be him and Opheebop, it was supposed to be private, since he was planning to... with Opheebop. (nasty)

They were halfway to their destination, and Opheebop seemed to enjoy on Ron rambling about the best memes she'd ever heard. Bob didn't seem to enjoy it, though. He got annoyed, and ended up turning to his weird... black form with photorealistic eyes.

"COULDN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP ON YOUR MEMES?! I WANTED THIS PRIVATE, NOT WITH YOU!" He yelled, not realizing what he'd done. Ron stared at Bob in visible fear, and ran away, yet again. Opheebop did the same action the other other day, and looked at Bob.

"Why'd you do that?! I thought you were looking after his feelings as a bestie!" She said, and ran after Ron, running back to the rundown house, into a basement. It seemed new, but it was about 20 years old. She heard something collapse at the bottom, and started to run down there stairs.

There, she saw... Ron. Dead yet again, by this time, he hung himself.

'Where in the world would someone find a chair and rope in a basement? I mean, the chair makes sense, but what about the rope?!' Opheebop thought as she slowly walked in. She started crying, as she lost her best meme friend in the world. She saw a note beside the door on the stairs, and read it.

"4 Opheebop and Bob, I'm sorry, I've dealt w/ too much once again im srry.' The note said. She remembered a chant, similar to Bob's, but this one healed, revived, AND gave a new form with a specified emotion. She said the words, and only people who spoke English could understand "Healer, Life" and "Anxiety." The room started to drop blood on the walls.

Opheebop saw no reaction, and walked back up.

"Uh... Help?" Ron said. "What am I doing up here?" He looked like he forgot he committed the Sayori.

"You don't wanna know. It's a long story. But I'll just break up with Bob later." She said.

"Wh-" He was saying, but interrupted by Opheebop.

"I said, no questions. Did I say that, or..." She said, forgetting.

"You didn't. Best time to say that right now though." He said.

"Well, let's just go upstairs now. I bet Taylor and Char are wondering what we're doing down here." She said, untying his noose.

congrats it's the end of this chapter. now how do you think Bob is gonna react when Opheebop tells him they're breaking up??? find out on Saturday's chapter teehee