Chapter 4

A/N: yes ik it says discontinued but I have motivation. uwu also I have Grammarly now. The picture is a spoiler for the next chapter! also writing on a phone sucks- like- ಥ_ಥ

No one's POV: So, after that nice coming-out scene at the weird dating- I mean hating simulator, they somehow glitched and ended up at that weird old, same map when you go on the first-ever week of Bob's Onslaught. 

(I have no ideas so this'll probably be weird.)

The group of sim- I mean friends were on their way to that intensely small guy's... broken-like house. Like I said with the come-out scene from the last chapter, Ron had come out to... you already know.

"So, you're trans?" Little Man says. Ron nods his head, nervously. For a few seconds, there was silence. But then out of nowhere, Little Man had said:

"Why would you think I don't support you? Of course I support ya!" He yells, breaking yet another window.

"oops." He says. Ron laughed while Bob just stared at the window in distraught since he's the one paying the bills n' stuff of that house.
Then, out of NOWHERE AT ALL, came a 'beep!' and, dude, y'all already know who that is.

"What the-" Ron says, looking out the BROKEN window. Boyfriend.xml or Keith, for short, was at the window with that suspicious smile.

"Oh, you motherfu-" Bob says, but interrupted with a "bep, beep ba bep bo behp!" (Hey, keep the children safe!) Bob once again looked through the broken window at Boyfriend, again in distraught.

"Imma do this, move aside you idiot!" Ron says.

"Hey, wait!" Taylor says. Ron turned around and looked in confusion.

"What name do you go for now? Y'know, so you don't get uncomfortable." He finishes.

Ron thought about it for a while, but got an idea fast.

"Ron." He says, with a smile.

"Ight, I'll start calling you that... Ron." Taylor said. They both smile, but Ron's smile was wider. Ron walks out the... almost broken door, and starts to rap battle that stupid head Boyfriend.

tbc oooooooo