𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥☁︎︎

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

I was getting ready to begin my day at work.
I work as a tattoo artist at a little shop in downtown LA.

I was waiting in the back of the shop while all the other artists were working on people.

I was scrolling through Instagram until my boss called my name from the front desk.

"Y/n" She said while waving me over.

I got up and went to the front desk and I was instantly faced with a gorgeous girl with teal hair, baggy clothes, and dangling chains all over her body.
Her style was definitely very unique.

"Y/n will be working with you miss O'Connell"
My manager said and walked away from us.

The teal haired girl smiled at me. Her pale blue eyes were very intimidating.
"You alright?" She said while chuckling.

I realized that I was staring at her too long and snapped out of my gaze.
I looked around the front desk and grabbed the notebook with all the different tattoo designs.

I quickly walked over to the couch in the waiting room and motioned the girl over to sit by me.

She sat next to me on the leather couch. She sat  pretty close which made me a little nervous.
I started flipping through the booklet.

"So...w-what's your name?" I said still looking down in my lap.

"Billie, and you're Y/n right?"

"Yep. So what are you thinking about getting?"
I said while moving the design booklet closer to her direction.

She looked down at it and furrowed her eyebrows as I continued flipping through each page.

"Not really sure. This is my first tat so I don't really know" She said looking up at me.

"Well what styles or art do you like?" I said.

She looked down at the hoodie she was wearing and pointed to it while smirking.

I looked down at her hoodie and my eyes kinda widened.
She had half naked anime girls on her hoodie. I was surprised I didn't notice them once she walked in.

I slowly nodded while chuckling to myself.
"Ok, I'll see what I can come up with" I said while getting up from the couch and went to the back to work on a sketch that I think Billie would like.