𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙏𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙝☁︎︎

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock going off on the night stand. I groaned and reached over to turn it off.
I looked down to see Billie peacefully sleeping on my chest.

I smile down at her and stroked her hair. She probably wasn't going to be this happy and calm the rest of the day because she's getting her wisdom teeth taken out today.

"Billie baby" I whispered and kissed her forehead.
She furrowed her fluffy eyebrows and let out a little groan.

I pulled the covers down off of her and she whined, trying to cover herself up again.
"Cmon baby, you know what we have to do today" I said while succeeding in pulling the covers back off of her body.

She sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes. I stood up from the bed and opened the closet to grab some clothes.

I tossed Billie one of her favorite hoodies and sweatpants, she was going to be tired after her surgery and probably want to be in comfy clothes.

We both got dressed and I was downstairs waiting by the front door.

"Billie! Hurry up!" I yelled.
No response.

I rolled my eyes and rushed back upstairs.
She was laying on the bed facing away from me.

"Bils, cmon we're gonna be late" I said sweetly has I placed my hand on her shoulder.
She shook her head.

I sighed. I knew she would be nervous about the surgery, she was always nervous when it had anything to do with going to the doctor or hospital.

"Hey" I said softly.
She slowly turned her head and looked up at me with glossy eyes.

I frowned when I saw her face. I cupped her face and my hands and ran my thumbs on her cheeks.

"Hey, it's okay baby. I know you're nervous, but I'll be with you the whole time, okay?" I explained to her.

She sniffed And nodded before sitting back up from the bed. I grabbed her hand and led her downstairs and out the front door to the car.

On the way to the doctors office I played some of Billie's favorite songs to make her happy.

We finally pulled into the parking lot at the office and Billie looked at me nervously. I grabbed her hand and held it up to my face to kiss it. She smiled slightly.

I held her hand the whole time as we walked into the office.

"Hello how can I help you?" The front desk lady said.