𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠☁︎︎

I love Lyldoll lol ⬆️

BILLIE'S POV:

I'm currently sitting in the hotel room laying in bed. I'm on tour right now in Chicago with Finn, Claudia, my parents, and my baby.
Y/n has some friends here so she was really excited to come so she could hang out with them.
She told me she was going to a party and there was going to be drinking involved.
I hate when I see people I care about drunk but she told me she wasn't going to let herself get wasted tonight.

Hopefully...

Y/n is 18 so I obviously don't want her doing things like that, but her friends are older so it's hard for her not to.
I continued to chill in bed until Y/n got back to the hotel.
Soon enough I ended up falling asleep even though I was planning to stay awake until Y/n got back.

*timeskip*

I woke up from my sleep to loud knocking on the hotel room door.
I rubbed my eyes and looked over at the clock.
'2:46AM'
What the fuck...

I got up and opened the door.
I was met with a completely wasted Y/n.
She collapsed in front of me and I quickly caught her before she busted her ass.
She looked at me with a drunk smile.
Her eyes were red and dilated.
This girl...

"Baby what the hell?" I said kinda annoyed.
She promised me she won't get wasted and look at her now.
"What *hicup* what do you mean?" She furrowed her eyebrows at me.

I rolled my eyes and carried her in the room and plopped her on the bed. She giggled at looked up at me.
"Why'd you do this to yourself baby?" I said to myself.
She sat up and grabbed my hands, playing with my fingers. She kissed the back of my right hand and looked up at my smiling again.
I shook my head and smiled at her. I cant stay upset with her.

"Let's get you into something comfy" I sighed and walked over to her suitcase.
I grabbed her a pair of pajama shorts and one of my large T-shirts.
I turned around and she was looking me up and down while biting her lip.

"What?" I said while laughing.
I looked down at her hands and she was rubbing herself through my pants.
My eyes widened.

"No no no baby. You're a drunk mess right now we can't do anything tonight" I said while grabbed her wrist and moving her hand away.

She made a cute mad face and whined.
"Whyyyyyyyyy *hicup*" she fell back on the bed, crossing her arms.
I chuckled to myself and pulled her to sit up by her arms.

"Cmon you big baby, arms up"
She lazily rose her arms up and I slipped off her tight top.
I looked at her beautiful upper half.
"Like what ya see?" She said while smirking.

I rolled my eyes smiling and wrapped my arms around her to unclog her bra so she would be more comfortable.
She grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts.
My eyes widened and face flushed.
I snapped out of it and quickly retracted my hands.
I cant fuck her when she's out of her mind.

I managed to dress her for bed and got her under the covers.
I slid in the bed with her and pulled her closer to me.
"But I'm not *hicup* tired Billie *hicup*" she protested but she started to fall asleep.

I stroked her hair and her breathing got heavier.
She yawned one final time and fell into a deep sleep.
I smiled at her and rubbed her back through her shirt. She will for sure have a big hangover tomorrow...

-🖤