𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑒⚠︎︎

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

Me and Billie weren't very sexually active in our relationship.
We've been dating for a little over 6 months.

I was a virgin before we started dating while she was already experienced.
Billie's always been the 'touchy' type but she's never pressured me into doing things I wasn't comfortable with.

——

It's the middle of the night and I was woken up from this unfamiliar feeling.
I usually never get horny so I have no idea what's going on.

I shift around in the bed while Billie is fast asleep next to me.
I tried my best to stay still but I just couldn't.

I guess I shifted around too much and woke Billie up because I heard her groan.

"Y/n? What's wrong, why are you up?" She asked while rubbing her eyes. Her voice raspy.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" I said and pulled the covers over me.
I felt Billie move closer to me, her front pressed against my back with her arm around my waist.

I sighed and turned around so my front was now against hers. I buried my face in her chest,

"Whatcha thinkin about this late?" Billie whispered while holding me.

"I just can't sleep. I feel..." My words zoned out.

"You feel what baby?" Billie whispered.

"Um" I blushed and hid my face more into her chest.

I heard Billie chuckling softly. I'm pretty sure she knew what I meant.
"How about I help you with that?" She whispered.
I hesitantly nodded.

Billie removed her arms from around me and sat up on the bed, her back on the pillows.
She spread her legs and patted the space between them.

I crawled in between her legs, my front against hers.
She wrapped one arm around my waist while the other one rubbed my inner thigh.
She brushed my hair out of the way so she could softly kiss my neck.

I let out heavy breaths.
I was only wearing underwear and she hooked her fingers in the waist band and slowly pulled them down, revealing my wet heat.

Her hand continued stroking my inner thigh, inching it's way closer to wear I needed her the most right now.

I let out a small gasp when all of a sudden her two fingers were placed right on my clit. She began slowly but firmly rubbing it in circles.

I let out small breathy moans as she rubbed a little faster while still kissing my neck.

My eyes fluttered closed from the amazing feeling.

Billie trailed her two fingers down my slit and began to circle my entrance.
My breath hitched.

She ran her other hand up and down my waist.
"You okay baby?" She whispered softly.
I nodded eagerly and she giggled.

She ever so gently pushed her middle finger in me and started slowly pumping it in and out.

My moans got slightly louder at the feeling.

"More mommy" I moaned.

She slid another finger in. She continued her movements for a few moments, pumping her fingers in and out of me.

"Sit up for me baby" She said and I did so.

She moved from behind me and she crawled on top of me, straddling my hips.
She reached over in the nightstand and pulled out some restraints.

My eyes never left her as she softly grabbed both of my wrists and tied them above my head on the headboard.

She smirked down at me when she saw how nervous I was getting.
"What's wrong? Scared?" She asked while giggling.
I shook my head.

She lowered herself down to my neck and started leaving wet kisses.
She found my sweet spot almost immediately and she started to suck.
I let out soft whimpers.

She left a trail of kisses from my neck all the way down to my lower stomach. She looked up at me and I nodded my head.
She left a long lick through my fold. I moaned loudly as she repeated that movement.

I felt her grip my thighs and all of a sudden she shoved her tongue all the way inside of me. She took her fingers to spread my pussy lips as she continued to eat me out.

Loud moans and whimpers left my mouth. I struggled in the restraints, constantly pulling on them. Billie looked up at me while her mouth was still between me legs.

I felt myself getting close.
She replaced her tongue with her two fingers and started pumping them at a fast pace.

I couldn't hold it anymore and I suddenly came on Billie's fingers and face. She helped me ride out my high and she pulled her fingers out of me.

She crawled back up to me and got really close to my face.

"Did you ask me to cum, baby?" She whispered.

My face went pale. She gave me an evil smirk.
"I'll deal with you in the morning" She said as she untied my wrists.

She lied down and pulled my with her.
I cuddled up into her chest and she's tricked my hair softly.

"Goodnight baby, I love you" She whispered and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too"

-🖤