𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟⚠︎︎

(Request from Youllneverknowsis ;)Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

I was finally home after a long day at school. Senior year has been kicking me in the ass lately.

I pulled into my driveway at my house and I noticed Billie's car parked in the driveway. She's been coming over and letting herself in a lot whenever I'm not here.
But hey, I ain't complaining.

I got out of my car and walked in my house. All the lights were off.
Um okay?....odd.

"Billie?" I called out.

No answer.

I called her name again and started walking towards my bedroom.
I opened the door to my room and I heard the shower running.

The bathroom was connected to my room so I could here the water running really easily.

I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Billie baby? You in there?" I said behind the door.

"Come in baby!" She called.

I opened the door and stopped in my tracks. I saw Billie's naked body through the foggy glass doors of the shower.

She looked my way and cracked open the glass door.
She looked at me smiling, her blonde hair all wet, and water droplets running down her face.

She waved her hand at me, motioning for me to join her in the shower.

I smiled and rolled my eyes.
I already knew what this was leading to.

I tossed my book bag on the floor in my bedroom and started to take my clothes off.

When I was fully naked, I walked back into the bathroom and opened the glass door to get in the shower.

Billie was rinsing her hair with her eyes closed. When she opened them, she looked me up and down while biting her lip.

"Move dork" I said and playfully pushed her out of the way so I could get under the shower head.

I got my hair all wet and turned around so my back was facing Billie.
I felt her arms snake around my waist and she started rubbing up and down my sides. I watched her hands like a hawk.

She rested her head on my shoulder and started kissing my neck slowly which made my breath hitch.

"You look so sexy baby" She whispered.
One hand stayed on my waist while the other one started sliding further down.

My breathing started getting heavier as her hand traveled down towards my heat.

"Shhh, let me take care of you angel" She whispered softly.

I let my body lean back into hers while she held my tight.

Her hand started to slowly but firmly rub circles on my clit. I let out a soft moan.

She let one finger slide through my folds and stopping right at my entrance. She repeated those movements a couple of times until I started to get inpatient.

I let out a soft whine.
"Please Billie" I whimpered.

Suddenly her hand that was between my legs was now gripping my throat.
"What did you just call me?" She growled.

"Pl-please mommy" I squeaked.

She hummed in approval and removed her hand from my throat and letting it go back to where it was.

Billie lowered herself onto the floor of the shower and pulling me down with her.
I was now sitting between her legs.
I let out quiet breathy moans as I felt the water from the shower head fall onto my exposed pussy.

Billie continued circling my entrance and let her middle finger slide inside of me. I whimpered and leaned my head back against Billie's shoulder.

She started pumping her finger in and out at a painfully slow pace.
I started to shift around, desperate to gain more friction.

"Hold still princess" she whispered.
I tried my best to do as she said but I struggled.

"Please mommy, I need more" i whimpered while looking up at her.

She leaned down to kiss my lips.
"I know babydoll, be patient"

She slid her index finger in as well and started to speed up the pace of her thrust.
I cried and moaned softly. The mixture of Billie's thrusts and the water hitting my clit was overwhelming.

All of a sudden Billie stood up from her position behind me, pulling her fingers out.

I whined at the loss of touch until I saw what she was doing.
She reached up and grabbed the handheld shower head and changed the water pressure on it to high.
Oh shit.

She smirked down at me and sat back behind me like before.
I gasped when she quickly slid her two fingers back inside of me and continued her fast thrusts.
She suddenly pointed the shower head straight on top my center.
I screamed and moaned loudly at the intense pressure that was going on.

Billie's arms were wrapped around my wet body as I squirmed on the slippery shower floor.

My eyes were squeezed shut as my mouth hung open, letting all my noises come out.

I felt the hot tears roll down my cheeks mixed with the water falling down on both of us.

I felt a knot forming in the pit of my stomach.
"Mommy I- I'm gonna-" I tried my best to speak but I kept getting cut off by my own moans.

"Go ahead baby, cum for mommy" Billie said softly while continuing her actions.

I felt myself release on Billie's fingers. Her fingers where covered with my cum but it was quickly rinsed off by the water.

Billie turned off the handheld shower head but still continuing pumping her fingers in and out of me.

"Mommy please, it's too much" I whimpered out as I softly gripped her wrist.

She pulled out her fingers and stuck them in her mouth, moaning at the taste of me.

She stood up and tried to help me stand up, but my weak legs and the slippery shower floor wasn't letting me.

Eventually she got me to stand up, but she had a tight grip on me so I wouldn't fall.

Billie washed my body and my hair for me and we got out of the shower.

We got dressed, well Billie actually dressed both of us because I was too tired from earlier.

Billie carried me to the bed and laid me down under the covers. She joined me in the bed and pulled me closer to her.

She grabbed my Xbox controller and turned on a show on Netflix.

She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight.
"I love you so much, Y/n. Never forget that" she whispered and laid her head on mine.

"I love you too, Billie"I said and snuggled into her chest. Soon we both drifted off to sleep peacefully.

-🖤