Chapter 4

YAY NEW CHAPTER!!!! SO THIS IS ONE OF MY LONGEST CHAPTERS.. I THINK...  THAT IM WRITING SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's pov:

" Aaaassshhhllleeeyyyy..." whispered Tori." Time to get up for graduation." whispered Tori again.

" Uhhhhhhhgggg...." I moaned back at her. " Ok I will say this one more time.. It's time to get up we graduate today! " she said a little louder." Uuuuuuuuhhhhhgggggggg I will graduate tomorrow im to sleepy." I said shoving her a little bit.

" Alright then I guess we are doing this the hard way." she said. Tori pushed me to the other side of my bed and I could feel her getting up on top of my bed.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP! " she shouted as she jump around all over my bed. "Alright alright im up now shut up before you wake up my mom and brother and sister." I said "Well.... get your lazy bum up! " "Now come on we have to start getting ready we can do makeup first and then do each others hair."

We started to walk into my bathroom, " Okay do you want me to.. Oh. My. God. what happened to my eye!!! " I nearly shouted." You don't remember? Niall's ex came over and she punched you in the eye." said Tori applying mascara and a sort of goldish eye shadow. " Well she got me good because it is all starting to just come back to me." I said trying to cover up my black eye with some foundation as much as possible. " Yeah...you kind of passed out in the car." said Tori laying out her dress she got from Forever 21.

( if you want to see Tori's dress go to Forever21.com and type in Ruched Core Cutout Dress )

" And you didn't bother to take me to the doctor?!?! " I said shocked while putting the finishing touches on my makeup.

" Well I would have.. but I didn't want to have to miss graduation.. you do remember I give a speech today right? " asked Tori flattening her cap and gown." Of course I remember how could I forget im so proud of you!!" I said while embracing her in a tight hug." Thanks babe now please zip up this dress for me." said Tori." Hey did I ever show you my dress your probably the only one who will get to see it besides Niall and Zayn when we go to the fair tonight." I asked.

" No!! Show me show me!!! " said Tori.

( if you want to see Ashley's dress go to Forever21.com and type in Cascading Peplum Dress )

I walked over to my closet and pulled out my dress. " Oh my god why didn't you show me this earlier I love it!!! "said Tori. " Haha thanks! Now we'd better finish up so we won't be late." I said to Tori.

Niall's pov:

" Oh my god im freaking out, how does my hair look ok Liam!?! How about my breath does it smell bad?? " I said breathing straight into Liam's face." Whoa dude get a mint or something!! But your hair looks good." said Liam.

I ran into the kitchen and looked in the candy bowl. Luckily there was one mint left." Thank you Jesus!!" I said as I popped the mint into my mouth.

" Niall you need to calm down..it's not like your about to get married or anything." said Destinee, Harry's girlfriend. I looked over at Destinee and she was sitting in Harry's lap. I've known Destinee since her and Harry had gotten together and we have come to know each other a lot." Yeah I agree with Destinee..It's sweet that you care this much but you need to just slow down and breath." Said Eleanor, Louis's girlfriend, they were cuddling up on the couch. I've known Eleanor as long as Louis had known her pretty much, she is a really beautiful girl." Hey uh..has anyone seen Zayn? " asked Danielle, Liam's girlfriend I have known her for 2 years along with Liam and she is a great dancer.