Chapter 1( part 2 )

Ashley's pov:

I got to school to see my best friend Victoria outside on the phone. She was probably trying to find out where I was."There you are!" Said Tori," happy birthday!" She then handed me a small white box with silver ribbon wrapped on it." Thanks Tori! I love you!!!" Tori was the only person in my life where I really wasn't shy around. That shows how good I friends we are. I opened the box carefully and saw a beautiful necklace. It was silver and had little diamonds in the cut in half heart." Oh my gosh Tori, thank you it's so beautiful!!!"... " but where's the other half?" Tori then pulled the other half out of the inside of her shirt. We put the necklaces together an they made a full heart." Best friend necklaces!!!" said Tori excitedly.

Niall's pov:

"Niall get you ass down here its time to go!!! " screamed my best friend Harry from my living room." Oh shit!" I yelled softly , " Sorry lads, I kinda dozed off there." As I walked down the stair I saw my four best friends Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. They were all dressed in casual wear including myself because we are going to some interview. Zayn has just been really uspset lately because him and his used to be love Perrie broke up a week ago and it's just hard for him to get over his first big love. We got in the car Liam and Zayn put in there ear phones, Harry was talking about how he saw some hot chick ( no surprise ) and Louis was talking to Paul and Harry. I just sat there and dozed off again thinking about if I will ever find my love life someone who makes me happy. " Niall?" Said Louis, " Are you alright lad?" Then everyone stop talking and doing what they were doing and listened to my answer. Even Zayn and Liam." Well...I've just been single for quit some time now..and...I just don't think I will ever really find my true love." "Non-sense!!!" yelled Harry, " You'll find you princess she's out they're you just have to wait and she will come around eventually." Harry said with a smile. "Thanks boys."

Ashley's pov:

Today was my birthday and my senior year ends tomorrow and I went through it all with my best friend. "Can you believe that we're graduating tomorrow!!" Said Tori " Yeah!!! And neither of us got pregnant in the process!!" I said with a laugh and of course Tori laughed louder." Oh,hey I forgot to tell you something." I said " This morning my mum gave me tickets to One Direction and there's 2 so both of us are going!!!" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Tori screamed at the top of her lungs. After she screamed she ran around the flag pole 10 times and came back to me and tackled me. " HAHAHA oh my gosh Tori you almost killed me!!" Sorry!!" She said and helped me up. " Hey do you wanna go get some Starbucks to celebrate?" She asked me, " I would really love to but I have to go to work in a hour I will see you tomorrow at graduation!!!" We hugged and went our separate are ways. " I can't believeVictoria and I have grown up together and now are graduating together, and soon a One Direction concert together!!!