Chapter 5

SORRY I AM JUST NOW UPLOADING I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY! ANYWHO ENJOY THIS NEXT CHAPTER!

Ashley's pov:

By now it was around 9:00 at night and we were just arriving to the fair. It looked so amazing at night with all the tall rides and lights. I will ride the biggest most scariest rides I will ride the biggest most scariest rides.. I kept telling myself over and over again in my mind. I usually don't like the bigger rides but, eventually I am forced on and I end up liking it so I will try my hardest to ride them without being forced.

" Isn't this great!? " said Niall helping me out of the car. " Yeah, looks like were gonna have a lot of fun. " said Harry as he interlocked hands with Destinee. " I wanna ride the merry-go-round first! I call the zebra!" shouted Louis nugging Liam. " I call the tiger because tigers are scary and dangerous." said Liam with an arm around Danielle. " Oh geez. " said Zayn.

We walked up to the entrance and went through the whole search for weapons process and finally got through the gait. " Ready to go change Ashley? " Tori said interlocking her arm with mine like we always do. " Mmmhhmmm...Hey,  we will be right back were going to change clothes. " I said to Niall. Tori and I found the bathroom and went to the changing area and pulled out our comfortable clothes from the big duffle bag I brought. " I still can't believe were on a date with them but im starting to look at them as normal people, not that they aren't its just they are all famous and such. " said Tori pulling off her fancy dress and putting it in my bag. " Yeah same here, but do you think Niall is actually into me all that much? " I asked Tori pulling a blue and pink stripped tank top over my head. " Are you kidding?! Have you seen the way he looks at you.. I swear I saw drool come out his mouth once! " said Tori buttoning her red short shorts. Zayn will like those. " Haha! I don't think so now help me put my hair up in a ponytail. " I said to Tori handing her a pony tail. " Ok...but, do you you think Zayn actually like likes me I mean he did just get out of a realationship , how can he just fall in love again so quickly? " said Tori now putting her hair in an updo. " OMG YES! OF COURSE HE LIKES YOU! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIS FACE LIGHT UP WHEN YOU WALKED IN THE RESTRAUNT THAT DAY! " I yelled at Tori while packing my stuff up in my bag. " Haha ok.. I trust you.. ready to go!? " said Tori. " Yep. im so excited! I sure hope I look ok. " I said. " You look great now come on I don't wanna miss anything! " said Tori dragging me out of the bathroom. This night is going to be perfect. I thought to myself.

Niall's pov:

This night is going to be perfect. I thought to myself. This night has to be perfect. I know I want her with me , I know I want her to be mine, but for some reason things never go the way they should. Tonight I must make sure things go right.

" Here they come. " said Zayn nudging my arm. " Hey do I look ok? " " Yeah you look good what about me.. is my hair messed up?! " asked Zayn worriedly. " It looks as great as always prettyboy. " I said with a smirk. " Yes they're back! OFF TO THE MERRY-GO-ROUND!!! " shouts Louis. We all laugh and start walking towards the merry-go-round. " You look great by the way, especially in your dress. " I said to her. I caught a glimpse of her cheeks turning red. " Thanks.. so tell me a little about yourself. " she said.  "Well im obviously from Ireland, im 19, im in a band , called One Direction, I think were pretty popular. "  I said with a grin. " Haha! Well im from the U.S and we moved here when I was little, im 17, I take dance, its kind of my life, and that's pretty much it! " she said. Ashley and I kept talking the whole time. I really like talking to her. and seeing her beautiful blue eyes.

We got to the merry-go-round and we all found some sort of animal to ride on. Louis obviously took the Zebra and Eleanor was on a deer next to him. Liam and Danielle shared the tiger and Liam kept tickling her from behind. They are so in love.. I hope me and Ashley turn out that way.. I mean if we have a future. Harry and Destinee sat on one of the parent benches on the farris wheel just so they could cuddle probably. Also so in love. Tori and Zayn shared a giraffe and he was whispering something in her ear , but I couldn't make out what it was. Ashley and I shared a regular horse Alright,  make a move! I told myself. I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist and put my chin on her shoulder. Perfect! I thought.

As the marry-go-round started I decided enough was enough , I am tired of waiting to ask this question and im ready to ask her to be mine I just want to be with her more than anything at this point. " Ashley? " I said with my voice a little shakey , " hmm? " " When I first saw you I thought, " Wow! she's beautiful! "  I just had to talk to you once that night and im glad I did or we probably wouldn't be on this date right now.. and im glad we are. Whenever im around you I used to feel shy, but now I feel like I have known you my whole life, I feel comfortable around you, I know it sounds like to much to say just for this but I don't care. Ashley Covington, will you go out with me? " "Yes! " she said and didn't hesitate a second .The very next second my lips crashed into her's I just couldn't help myself . Her lips were as soft as a feather and they seemed to fit perfectly on my lips. " Whoop whoop! Looks like we got some love birds over here! " shouts Harry. I had completely forgot he and Destinee were behind us. " Congrats! " said Destinee . " Wait.. you guys heard that? " asked Ashley. " The whole thing! " Harry said grinning. The merry-go-round went to a stop and we all got off and continued our night of fun together. As a group. This is the start of something great  , I can tell. I thought to myself. This night is perfect.

HEY!! SO I JUST MADE SOME CHANGES TO THIS CHAPTER BUT ITS NOT MANY, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!