Chapter 2 ( part 1 )

Ashley's pov:

He's beautiful. His blonde hair with his natural brown hair coming back. His beautiful blue eyes, his pale skin, nice body. He looked so perfect to me and I wish I could stop staring because I think he was starting to notice. And I swear he was staring right back at me.

"I will be back in a minute to take your orders." I said with a smile even though I could feel myself blushing. I quickly walked to the break room and got out my phone.

"Get to down to the restraunt as fast as you can its an emergency!" I texted Tori. I wanted her to come here because Zayn looks so lonely, I had a feeling he would be quite interested in her. I mean who wouldn't my best friend is beautiful. I put my phone back in my bag and went back to the boys table.

"I would like a ceaser salad please. " said Liam

"Harry,Zayn,and I will share the seafood platter." Said Louis

"I will have the large Ravioli." Said Niall

I giggled at what Niall ordered because it is a big dish, but he does have a big appetitie.

"Okay I will have your orders ready shortly" I said. I went to the kitchen and handed the chief the orders and went back out to see if anyone was here. No one. It's a slow night and I am going to be board. I decided to go back to the boys table and chat with them a little I had nothing eles to do..

Nialls pov:

"Lads,I think I now belive in love at first sight she is beautiful and kind. I can't give up on her and I won't. But, should I make a move." I asked the boys because I need their opinions."Yeah! She is like the other half of heart especially the way your looking at her." Said Harry." Yeah she would be perfect." "Hey, remember when Laura cheated on you??..I don't want that to happen..I don't want my Nialler to get hurt again." Said Liam and he was right but there's just something different about Ashley,and its a good different. Laura was my girlfriend back on the X factor but found out that she was cheating on me. I didn't talk about her much but ever since I saw here with that other boy I haven't talked to her or have seen her ever since.

"Hey lads..do you think she is into me?" I asked the boys." Who wouldn't be!! Your so damn sexxxxay!" Shouted Louis." Hahahaha..oh shit she is coming be cool guys!!!" I snapped at them." Hey guys do you mind if I chat with you a little bit no one eles is her to serve and I'm board." Said Ashley."oh course grab a seat make yourself comfortable!!" I said before she could second guess herself."Thanks" said Ashley."So how old are you?"I asked her." I actually just turned 17 today!" She said."We'll then happy birthday!" Said the lads and I all together. She was blushing and it was cute." Are you still in school?" Asked Harry." Yes/No I actually graduate tomorrow and my best friend is Valedictorian, I'm so proud of her though and we have known each other since 6th grade and were gonna stick together for a long time." Said Ashley." It looks like she is here I can see her I can see her out the window..do mind if she joins the conversation?" "Nah it's ok." I said as I kept my eyes locked on her. She walked out of the room to go get her friend.

"Hey maybe her friend is hot!" Said Harry."Tisk Tisk Hazza remember your woman!!" Said Liam sarcastically." Hey maybe her friend could be good for Zayn I said trying to cheer him up." I don't know guys..I just don't know if I'm ready for a--WHOA BABY!" A pretty dark brown hair girl with blonde highlights and nice tan skin walked in the room with her arm linked in Ashley's." Guys this is Victoria but I call her Tori." "Uhhh...did I just say that out loud?" Asked Zayn."YES!!..YES YOU DID!!!" Screamed Louis Harry and Liam as they practically rolled on the floor.

Alright I am tired of waiting I am ready to make my move." Hey Ashley, can I talk to you in private?" I asked her. The room went silent but you could still hear the boys snickering behind us." Sure." She said and unlocked herself from Tori's arm. I could see Zayn in the corner of my eye motioning for Tori to come sit next to him. They were just perfect together." Follow me." She said as she took me into the break room.

"Okay Ashley..." I grabbed her hands and I was happy that she didn't bother to let go." I can't get you off my mind and your so so beautiful...and I want to get to know you better..would you like to go on a date with me to a restraunt or something?" " I would love tht Niall!!" She said with a huge smile on her face and her cheeks blushing. I gave her one of my famous Horan hugs and just stared into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Finally." I thought to myself. Even though I just met her I know there is something special about her.